More downtime for the Liberty Belle

KevinPage

I apologize for my super-critical posting; it's just that I have stopped reading the wand threads to get away from the hate of the "haters" and insulting people just for the sake of it, and when I felt it runneth over into this thread I felt like I had to say something.

We can shake to make up if you want, but a kiss is fine too, LOL.

AEfx

No prob. :D

slappy magoo

Let me just say, I agree whoelheartedly with Aefx! To think that someone could have trolled these boards more than 2700 times with their off-topic "jokes" sickens and disturbs me...

Back on topic, I heard the Riverboat is being picked up and moved to the "extinct attraction" fifth gate that's opening up in 2010. It'll be right between Motions and Captain Eo, and directly across from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. It will also house Mr. Kamal's Burger Grill and is being retrofitted with a kitchen and a Mr. Kamal.

After all, they've gotta do something with all that land set aside for Hogwart's Academy Island!

An ex-girlfriend's cousin's college roommate has an uncle that used to maintain the monorails, so I KNOW what I'm talking about. :mad:

slappy magoo

Um, thanks for the support. :rolleyes:

If you can prove that all 2700+ posts have been "Troll esque" I'll concede. :wave:

Could it be that New Jerseyans are even bigger ball busters than Long Islanders? Or is it just FORMER Long Islanders?

Or are you so super-dry that you merely pretended to have completely ignored the rest of my post? In which case, wow, I just got my burn returned to me. 15-Love, my serve.

If that's not the case, I humbly request you read everything in my post after "back on topic..." It kinda has that whole "I'm only going off topic AS A JOKE" thing you seemed to dig...

KevinPage

Could it be that New Jerseyans are even bigger ball busters than Long Islanders? Or is it just FORMER Long Islanders?

Or are you so super-dry that you pretended to have completely ignored the rest of my post? In which case, wow, I just got my burn returned to me. 15-Love, my serve.

If that's not the case, I humbly request you read everything in my post after "back on topic..."

Ah crap. My bad, I failed to read the rest of the post. STUPID STUPID STUPID :hammer:

I was kinda perplexed since I figured YOU of all people wouldn't get your panties in a bind over this. I should have known :cry: :cry: :cry:

slappy magoo

Ah crap. My bad, I failed to read the rest of the post. STUPID STUPID STUPID :hammer:

I was kinda perplexed since I figured YOU of all people wouldn't get your panties in a bind over this. I should have known :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ah, young sarcastic grasshopper, you have much to learn. Come, we'll drink tea and explore the teachings of sidekick sages Lange AND Norton. When you can take the ironic pebble from my hand, you can go.

jt04

Maybe they will be removing the Riverboat along with the wand. We all know the Riverboat screws up the perspectives and architecture in Liberty Square. Ole Belle never fitted the mystical magical "spirit" of The Magic Kingdom.

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

Exactly! Plus it is a waste of resources and outdated! Would love to see it removed and a few bridges built to TSI so it could be upgraded as has been done in DL! Not necessarily with a Pirates theme but there are (I am sure) many ideas left over from Disney America that could be utilized. It would spread out the crowds too.....Just a thought.

Eileen

Liberty Belle

Does anyone know when the Liberty Belle will be down for sure? We are going to Disney at the Aug 26th and my l kids have never been on it so I want them to take a ride!

Thanks!:)

jt04

Remove LB and add......

xroad.jpg

Of course a scaled down version.....but you get the idea

KevinPage

xroad.jpg

Of course a scaled down version.....but you get the idea

What is that exactly? Looks like a photo from one of my old American social studies books :D

I do wish our Rivers and TSI had some point and "life" to them. Bring back the canoes or something where a more intimate ride around the water is done, spruce up the outdated AA's (if you can even call them that) and put a show or something on TSI that makes the trip worth it. I know maybe it's supposed to b e a break from it all, but I don't think many people use it for that anyways.

jt04

What is that exactly? Looks like a photo from one of my old American social studies books :D

I do wish our Rivers and TSI had some point and "life" to them. Bring back the canoes or something where a more intimate ride around the water is done, spruce up the outdated AA's (if you can even call them that) and put a show or something on TSI that makes the trip worth it. I know maybe it's supposed to b e a break from it all, but I don't think many people use it for that anyways.

That is Disney artwork for the proposed "Disney's America" theme park that was to be built in Virginia. Love to see some of the ideas brought to TSI to give that section of the park some more value. It seems to have worked at Disneyland although with a Pirates theme instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom