More closures confirmed for Disney's Hollywood Studios

should we be booking our trips to walt disney world to visit TOT for one last time if indeed this classic attraction will be totally rehhemed for good? It will never come back so should I consider taking a trip very soon? I know their are people that will be excited if TOT does get rethemed...but then their are others that won't be so happy. Change is good...but again it could also be bad if your talking about one of the most iconic unique attractions that Walt Disney World has ever imagined to bring to one of their fantastic parks in ORL.

mm52200

It also held the Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special, several of the past five years that it has run. I'm guessing we won't see that return this holiday season...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
should we be booking our trips to walt disney world to visit TOT for one last time if indeed this classic attraction will be totally rehhemed for good? It will never come back so should I consider taking a trip very soon? I know their are people that will be excited if TOT does get rethemed...but then their are others that won't be so happy. Change is good...but again it could also be bad if your talking about one of the most iconic unique attractions that Walt Disney World has ever imagined to bring to one of their fantastic parks in ORL.

Dinsey has 100% denied this in writing, so if it does happen and you didn't get one more chance to ride it, then I think you have grounds for a lawsuit. ;)

Next Big Thing

Dinsey has 100% denied this in writing, so if it does happen and you didn't get one more chance to ride it, then I think you have grounds for a lawsuit. ;)
I'm kinda behind on that whole ToT/GotG thing as I just blew it off as a false rumor that was intentionally leaked by someone at WDI for whatever reason. Has WDW actually spoke on it publicly?

Hula Popper

I get a little sad when things get smashed.

5029af1a404233d9ef362cb32df3852a.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'm kinda behind on that whole ToT/GotG thing as I just blew it off as a false rumor that was intentionally leaked by someone at WDI for whatever reason. Has WDW actually spoke on it publicly?

People have sent complaints to Disney about it and gotten responses denying it instead of the normal "we are always looking for new ways to improve the guest experience".

Bryan Slater

With everything closes I hope things change or it won't even be worth spending the two days for our trip even though we are only spending half of the days there. Hope things open quickly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom