More Candy! (MNSSHP update)

Uponastar

Miss Bell said:
I'll be there the 20th--I can't wait! I'm getting so excited about this trip!

Miss Bell, will you be at the party on the 20th? If you are, keep an eye out for a couple who look like they have been married for an insanely happy 32 years. That will be us:sohappy:! We'll be celebrating our anniversary as part of our trip on the 27th.

Have a happy time at the party! :)

sjnichol

We will be there again on the 31st. Last year on the 31st, the CM's were at the exits giving away as much as you wanted. It was the last night and they said it all had to go. Hope this year is the same.

We were there on the 30th, got handfuls of candy from everyone with an apron! Fireworks and parade were excellent. Did anyone see the family dressed as Splash Mountain fastpasses? Very clever!

RonR3

3rdShiftCM said:
Hey guys,

The wife and I will be there on the 10/30, the first day of our vacation( onlys 30 days :sohappy: ) and I was wondering if you guys could help us out with a little advice on how the see the best of the event. We are really excited about MNSSHP and HHN, going there on the 31.

What does HHN stand for? thanks.

cuteazabutton74

I can't wait to go. This will be our first time at the MNSSHP. We have been doing the MVMCP for over years and thought that we should take our 2 year old son. thanks for the update on the candy since it is our first I was unsure what type of candy was going to be given.

Cary

Frank Stallone

I've been having a blast working the MNSSHP. Got to run around handing out candy the first night I worked it, and last night got to do crowd control for the parades.

If you do the Adventureland Treat Trek, beware of a large man in a loin cloth named Tarzan. He needs some grammar lessons.

My favorite costume so far was the family dressed as Splash Mountain Fast Passes (as previously mentioned).

SGT623

Miss Bell said:
I'll be there the 20th--I can't wait! I'm getting so excited about this trip!

MEE TOO! And a am also very excited. Say hi if you see a big Anakin Skywalker walking aroud. ;-)

BTW Does anyone have a pic of this Splash Mountain fastpass family I've heard so much about?

Laura

Premium Member
My 11 day Disney vacation is over :(

I was at MNSSHP on Sept 30th. I was AMAZED at how crowded it was! I thought the crowds would be low. The lines for candy stretched forever, but they moved fast. We got a ton of candy, especially on the Mad Hatter's treat trail or whatever that was. I saw Hallowishes once from the Magic Kingdom and again last night from a Hammock on the beach of the Polynesian. O-M-G I can't describe how awesome it was seeing Hallowishes from Poly. Especially the finale - the fireworks stretched from the Grand Floridian all the way around the lagoon to the Contemporary. I still had goosebumps 10 minutes after the show ended! Seeing it from across the lagoon was a million times more awesome from seeing it right next to the castle.

Overall I liked the party, but wish it was just a tad less crowded (crowds stress me out!)

SGT623

Cool! Thanks for the tip. Last year I watched the MNSSHP fireworks a second time from one of the top floors on the Contemporay. I think I might try the Poly this year!

mousebymarriage

more candy Yippee!!!

I'm going on the 6th , I'm going on the 6th, I'm going on the 6th , I'm going on the 6th!
Oh, did I mention.........................I'm going on the 6th:D

MSTINKHERBELL01

Laura22 said:
My 11 day Disney vacation is over :(

I was at MNSSHP on Sept 30th. I was AMAZED at how crowded it was! I thought the crowds would be low. The lines for candy stretched forever, but they moved fast. We got a ton of candy, especially on the Mad Hatter's treat trail or whatever that was. I saw Hallowishes once from the Magic Kingdom and again last night from a Hammock on the beach of the Polynesian. O-M-G I can't describe how awesome it was seeing Hallowishes from Poly. Especially the finale - the fireworks stretched from the Grand Floridian all the way around the lagoon to the Contemporary. I still had goosebumps 10 minutes after the show ended! Seeing it from across the lagoon was a million times more awesome from seeing it right next to the castle.

Overall I liked the party, but wish it was just a tad less crowded (crowds stress me out!)
Laura, I just read your website...I love your pics and trip report! You're kids are the cutest little munchkins! They have the cutest little cheeks! I'm glad you all had a great time!

Uponastar

Welcome home Laura !
Don't be sad. You can relive your trip with us whenever you like!
I'll be at MNSSHP on the 20th. I know it will be mobbed but I can't wait :sohappy:!

Glad you had a good trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom