Monsters, INC

crazygirley

Original Poster
I just saw Monsters, INC for the first time, and let me tell you, I fell in love with Boo! She is the cutest! Does anyone know if there are any plans for a Monsters, INC II like Toy Story II? It sure ended in a way that a sequel could be a possibility!!!! I love Boo!!!

SpongeScott

For the first time? Where have you been living?:lol: It is a great movie. Closest I've ever come to crying in an animated film. Boo and Sully are great.

WDWFREAK53

Hey CG...here's a pic you might be able to play around with and make into an avatar or something :)

Attachments

• boo.jpg
    boo.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 62

crazygirley

Original Poster
Oh Freak, that is the greatest!!! I am working on one right now, but if it doesn't work, I will give yours a try. In the meantime, yours is on my desktop at work!!! How cute!!!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by crazygirley
Oh Freak, that is the greatest!!! I am working on one right now, but if it doesn't work, I will give yours a try. In the meantime, yours is on my desktop at work!!! How cute!!!

glad you like :) (it is VERY cute hehe )

and I quote Boo:

"Kitty...Mike Wazowski...baba du too ka loo kee da"

crazygirley

Original Poster
My favorite is at the end, when she points at the closet door and mumbles something with that "Don't-mess-with-me face"!

WDWFREAK53

I love her too...she really added to the movie. :)

(I like when she's sad in bed and wants Sully to stay :) )

Attachments

• boo1.jpg
    boo1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 54

EchoOfOphelia

crazygirley -
Isn't Boo the cutest!! I love the movie too. It was really well done. Buy the DVD if you haven't, its got great extras on it, including some great Easter Eggs (hidden extras). Glad you enjoyed it! Pixar can do no wrong in my book :)

By the way, I love your avatar! I have a picture of myself with the same Minnie in her space outfit, I've gotta find it!

LaughOutLoud

Boo is the CUTEST! She bears some resemblance to my little sister except hair color. I have seen Monsters Inc. numerous times and almost tear every time Sully has to leave Boo it's so sad! :cry:

crazygirley

Original Poster
Those big eyes are what get me...she's the cutest! It is hard to find pic's on the net of her, I've only found about three or four.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom