Monsters Inc. Secrets

ghostygreeter

Original Poster
I watched through Monsters Inc. today and noticed a couple things in one particular scene. It is near the end when Sulley returns Boo to her bed... Two familiar characters make an appearance... One would be Jessie which you probably noticed when you watched in the past.. However Nemo also appears as a squeaky toy... Nice future reference to your friends when you have a get together and watch!

Horizons1

I was wondering if that was Nemo. Did you know that the kids bedroom that Mike goes in at the end of the movie has 2 Disneyland posters hanging up?Look closely for them.

Roey

Did you also notice something else earlier in the film? When Sully and Mike are walking to work the pass a store. Inside the store on the walls are old Disneyland attraction posters! It's true! :D

Pixie_dust

Is it just me...or does the monsters inc. Building look like the contemporary resort?

I don't know..maybe it just reminds me of it.

rbrower

ghostygreeter said:
I watched through Monsters Inc. today and noticed a couple things in one particular scene. It is near the end when Sulley returns Boo to her bed... Two familiar characters make an appearance... One would be Jessie which you probably noticed when you watched in the past.. However Nemo also appears as a squeaky toy... Nice future reference to your friends when you have a get together and watch!
Somebody pointed that out (about Nemo) a long time ago but I never knew if it was true until Monsters came on tv the other night. (I never have the time to sit down and watch dvds).

darthjohnny

Yes Jesse and Nemo stuffed animals are there. There are 2 Disneyland posters in the kids room at the end. There is a Nemo poster in one of the rooms during the foreign country chase. And the trailer in the bayou where Randall is sent is from A Bug's Life and there is a Pizza Planet truck parked from the Toy Story films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom