Monorail Teal?

_Scar

^ Isn't magenta way too close to pink and purple? That's like having a blue monorail, but realy having it called royal blue. People would still call it blue.

Rob562

? So your saying they are in alphabetical order when they are put on the track in the morning? I think it is still strange.

Huh? They were referring to the graphic of the monorails on the linked page. The trains were listed in alphabetical order from Black to Silver.

^ Isn't magenta way too close to pink and purple? That's like having a blue monorail, but realy having it called royal blue. People would still call it blue.

Well, as long as the CMs can tell the train color from a distance, I don't think it would matter if a Monorail Royal was called Monorail Blue by the Guests... Coral gets called Pink by unknowing Guests, Lime gets called Green.

-Rob

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
? So your saying they are in alphabetical order when they are put on the track in the morning? I think it is still strange.

No. They were on alphabetical order on the page that the drawing of the monorail was lifted from.

Ketchup Mustard :animwink: :lol:

TimNRA757

I agree that they should not retire these colors, maybe over time they can expand the system and get 2 new trains bringing the fleet up to 14 bringing back pink and purple...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom