Monorail line repairs at EPCOT today

BSikor

Original Poster
Waking through Epcot, I saw the repair crew working on the monorail near the front entrance. I first saw the crew traveling towards the entrance by IMAG. It looks like monorail Peach is in the Epcot station and not moving.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 556
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 533
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,006
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 537
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 516
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 514

FOH Jim

Looks like they are replacing a section of the Power Buss bar. I would guess that the joint between bars worked its way loose and was caught by the pickup on one of the monorails thus bending it. It quite possibly did some damage to the pickup as well. It shouldn't take long to fix it.

dstrawn9889

well, other than having to run a tractor to shop to get the cart and stopping all traffic on express and resort beam, then transferring to epcot beam.... probably took more than an hour to get onsite with the service cart

MonorailLover

Waking through Epcot, I saw the repair crew working on the monorail near the front entrance. I first saw the crew traveling towards the entrance by IMAG. It looks like monorail Peach is in the Epcot station and not moving.
Even though it's bad for people needing transportation today, it's pretty cool to see the tractor out on the track. Also, while its reactive, instead of the better proactive, atleast they're fixing the monorails.....

MonorailLover

dstrawn9889

Sitting here between Imagination and The Land. Watched Coral go by twice, and Orange once, empty each time. They are running, but seemingly not with passengers aboard.
ummm, that would mean that they are filling at Epcot and returning to MK(cause you get the circle tour of future world before disembarking), and not allowing the return trip so they can more quickly move the backed up lines, at least that is what the observations are telling me

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I've also noticed a lot of non-Disney busses running the routes this week. I've even been on one to the MK and noticed many more charter type busses. Not sure why

Disney transportation - gotta love it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom