Monorail Display Toys

wcox377492

Original Poster
Have any new monorail toys been released this year? I found the new signs and tree sets last year, but I'm hoping that Disney will keep the set growing.

peter11435

wcox377492 said:
Have any new monorail toys been released this year? I found the new signs and tree sets last year, but I'm hoping that Disney will keep the set growing.
They released a Gold stripe monorail. That is all.

Richie248

Gold Stripe Monorail??? I think it's about time I purchased a monorail set! Now that I live on myown I don't have to hear my parents complain about ho childish it is.....it's not childish it's "Disneyish"! :lol:

awalkinthepark

Ok my husband has the red. black and yellow striped monorails. I know that I saw purple last August do they still sell this color????...it was a super budget trip last year and he didn't want to waste money on toys. As far as other pieces he has the castle, the haunted mansion, the contemporary, the Polynesian, SSE and the switching station. His parents and my mom both live within 45 minutes of WDW and they build up his collection for birthdays and Christmas. We're moving down to FL next weekend....so it'll be easier for him to keep up with colors...but I'll never hear the end of it if he missed out on a color.

DisneyFreak529

I know that might should corny but I have the castle tree topper of the WDW castle I used for my wedding cake. I put in on my tree every xmas. Now I want a minie Monerail for under my Christmas tree.

I know it might be a little off thread.

peter11435

awalkinthepark said:
Ok my husband has the red. black and yellow striped monorails. I know that I saw purple last August do they still sell this color????...it was a super budget trip last year and he didn't want to waste money on toys. As far as other pieces he has the castle, the haunted mansion, the contemporary, the Polynesian, SSE and the switching station. His parents and my mom both live within 45 minutes of WDW and they build up his collection for birthdays and Christmas. We're moving down to FL next weekend....so it'll be easier for him to keep up with colors...but I'll never hear the end of it if he missed out on a color.
There are a few (very few) purple monorails left at WDW. However most likely you missed out on a purple monorail. You may be able to find one on Ebay. I personally have the red, purple, and gold. I am actively looking for the black and yellow on Ebay (for a decent price).

The Empress Lilly

You know what suddenly dawns on me? All these fora are pretty recent. The oldest are ten to fiftten years old. We simply have no precedent yet of how they will evolve. I don't think anybody back then expected people to reply to a 2001 thread in 2012.

Anyway, it dawned on me that my grandchildren can reply to this post I'm making right now. In 2073. That would be weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom