Monorail Crash in 1980?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Tyler what happens if you get a family that has more than four people? Do you make them spilt up or are they allowed to stay together.

Also I'm talking about a regular maybe 5 person family (3 younger kids), not like a tourist group with 9 people.

This happend to us we had 3 adults and two young childern and the driver was kind enough to let us all ride together.

Once we had a group of six adults and two had to sit in the car behind us. I guess it depends on weight and seating.
Tyler correct me if I am wrong. I think it is because of weight.:veryconfu:

Invero

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Tyler what happens if you get a family that has more than four people? Do you make them spilt up or are they allowed to stay together.

Also I'm talking about a regular maybe 5 person family (3 younger kids), not like a tourist group with 9 people.

Front cab capacity is strictly four bodies, big, small, young, old. If the group has more than four bodies, they will be allowed to place up to four in the front, and the rest can sit in the back.

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Front cab capacity is strictly four bodies, big, small, young, old. If the group has more than four bodies, they will be allowed to place up to four in the front, and the rest can sit in the back.

We must have had a nice driver. Then again the kids were crying that they wanted to sit up front and everyone was tired, so I guess the driver felt sorry for my sister. The driver allowed 3 adults and 2 kids (ages 6 and 9). If that driver is out there, "Thank You", the kids now love the monorail as much as me. LOL.

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm going to leave this thread, and sticky it, as it has a lot of information about monorail operation, but I will lock it so no further responses will be added. Please go to the new thread to add comments. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom