Monday memorial day

dandiez1

Hey I am going to Epcot with a group of people Monday of Memorial Day weekend. I wanted to see all the countries, look around future world, meet characters and see the night illuminations show. I think that mission space is kinda a waste. But I do think that test track and soarin are two of the best rides at disney. What do you think will be the waits for those rides when we arrive around 12 and at that time will there be any fastpasses left? What other rides there are a must do as last time I went 3 years ago I did the bug three there and left as I didnt have enough time. Last question is how crowded do you think this monday will be I am hoping it wont be too bad I know saturday and sunday will be alot worse?

Arriving around noon :eek: :eek: :eek:? I am almost done at EPCOT around noon :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:. Never been there on Memorial Day, I'm always busy doing something for work that day (I'm in the Army). Can't wait to here about your trip and see the pics though. Have fun :wave: :wave: :wave:

Upvote 0

3bamafans

We will be there from the 21st-1st. I have a friend who works at WDW and she says that Memorial day is about as busy as any normal summer day. That being said, those are 2 rides that normaly have 60-90 min wait times on any given day so I would plan to spend some time in line for sure! Fast passes are usually gone by 11AM

Upvote 0

MickeyTheMouse

Arriving at noon!!!

I usually go there at around 10:00 A.M. and FP for Soarin' are usually gone at 10:30-11:00 A.M. If there are any FP left for Soarin', get one! Lines at Test Track usually aren't as long (they're only about an hour long as opposed to Soarin's 90 minutes +) so wait in line, or go to the single rider line which is only about a 30 minute wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom