Mom to be WDW shirt.

DznyRktekt

Original Poster
My wife has a baby bump, and it would be fun to have a novelty WDW maternity shirt to wear in the parks. Any suggestions of where to find anything WDW specific? There are a couple of pooh ones on Ebay.

enough

You could turn her belly into Spaceship Earth if she's near the end of the pregnancy.

get a stretchy shirt and iron on an image of Spaceship Earth so that it stretches out when she's wearing it

DznyRktekt

Original Poster
You could turn her belly into Spaceship Earth if she's near the end of the pregnancy.

get a stretchy shirt and iron on an image of Spaceship Earth so that it stretches out when she's wearing it

:ROFLOL:

If she decides to hold a wand in her hand, it may be grounds for a divorce...

Ella's Mommy

I just recently had this problem. I wanted a wdw maternity shirt really bad for our trip last september. I was 7 months preggo at the time. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they had none. I do remember about 4 years ago finding on at the Muppets store in MGM but my little ella was not even a glimer in my eye yet. I still to this day get upset with my mom for saying I shouldnt buy it and they will have them when I get preggo:fork:

shawn

Kind Of Off Topic Each Of The Last 3 Times We Wede Down My Wife Was Preganat And We Had No Idea What She Was Having But On The 1st 2 Kids We Wanted To Get Them Something, So We Got Boy "i Watch Espn With My Dad" And They Came Out Boys And On The 3rd We Guessed We Would Get A Pink One Because We Were Hoping For A Girl And Low And Behold Thats What We Had, So We Think We Predicted The Outcome Of Our Babies By What We Bought While On Vacation

enough

Kind Of Off Topic Each Of The Last 3 Times We Wede Down My Wife Was Preganat And We Had No Idea What She Was Having But On The 1st 2 Kids We Wanted To Get Them Something, So We Got Boy "i Watch Espn With My Dad" And They Came Out Boys And On The 3rd We Guessed We Would Get A Pink One Because We Were Hoping For A Girl And Low And Behold Thats What We Had, So We Think We Predicted The Outcome Of Our Babies By What We Bought While On Vacation

I'm not one to correct grammar or spelling usually, but I couldn't read your post for the Initial Caps On All Words business...

how do you Even Type Like That?!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I'm not one to correct grammar or spelling usually, but I couldn't read your post for the Initial Caps On All Words business...

how do you Even Type Like That?!

It's a feature of the forum. When you type something in ALL CAPS for an entire post it converts it to the format you see there. :wave:

wild01ride

We've made custom t-shirts in the past at:
http://www.uberprints.com/

You can add pictures, text, etc. on the front and back and add them to a shirt style of your choice. (I don't think they specifically have maternity shirts, but maybe you can figure out something with a T or tank-top).
Even more, you can make matching shirts and have some fun with it!
Let us know what you decide!

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

Do you know anyone who sews? There is a some nice Disney fabric to pick from @ our WalMart. Or someone who has one of those fancy embroidery machines - there are Disney programs for those, and you could just buy a plain shirt and have it embellished.

I have a childrens boutique and I make disney boutique clothing for children all the time. I would be more than happy to embroider some maternity shirts for her. I have EVERY disney design every made (you will just have to trust me on this) and the disney font. Just mail me some shirts. I will do it free of charge as long as you give my business card to anyone whom asks where you got it!!

Would be cute to put something accross the belly. Future disney mouseketeer etc... Private message me if you would like.:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom