Model Day at Epcot

beyondyou

First off welcome :wave:
but this has been posted many times. there is a search button at the top of the page which can help out :king:

not trying to sound rude or anything, just giving you a heads up that this will probably be removed by mods because it has been posted before and it is in the wrong section of these forums

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That was pretty neat. Although I wish they would have shown the teeming masses outside of Soarin' right after the rope drop. :rolleyes:

happykid25

Original Poster
First off welcome :wave:
but this has been posted many times. there is a search button at the top of the page which can help out :king:

not trying to sound rude or anything, just giving you a heads up that this will probably be removed by mods because it has been posted before and it is in the wrong section of these forums

I'm usually not so defensive, but:

1 - I did search, didn't see it come up. (I've not been posting here long/much, but have well over 10 years on message boards around the web)

2 - This was the section that I saw the Model Dat at Magic Kingdom on, so figured that the Epcot one could be posted here too.

3 - If its removed, its removed. Or if no one is interested it will fall off the first page and go into the abyss of board posts.

musketeer

I'm usually not so defensive, but:

1 - I did search, didn't see it come up. (I've not been posting here long/much, but have well over 10 years on message boards around the web)

2 - This was the section that I saw the Model Dat at Magic Kingdom on, so figured that the Epcot one could be posted here too.

3 - If its removed, its removed. Or if no one is interested it will fall off the first page and go into the abyss of board posts.

Didn't you know that it is an absolute rule that you must do an exhaustive search anytime you wish to post anything? If you don't, then you are lectured on how you should have done so, but it's ok, because putting a friendly emoticon makes it all ok and not passive aggressive at all.

It's sad when people on this board feel that they must apologize before posting anything in the chance it may have been posted before, and they don't want to get yelled at for doing it. How many times do you read, "I apologize if this has been posted before..."

RiversideBunny

Thanks for posting that happykid25.

I can't see it here at work because it's blocked.
What is Model Day?
Does it involve Brooklyn Decker?

Tks.
:)

tiaragirl

Ah, I've never seen this!

I'm glad you posted it.. even if it's BEEN POSTED BEFORE (OMGOMGOMG).

Welcome =) Enjoy it here.

Rob562

While searching for model day using the Search function brings up a ton of results, putting it in quotes in the search box ("model day") brings up a much shorter list that includes multipl posts and links to both the Magic Kingdom tilt-shift video and the Epcot one.

(Using quotes in your search terms can really help speed up and narrow down a search)

-Rob

hrcollectibles

My Vision of a model day at Epcot was slightly different than this video.... Thought it meant a bunch of models were wondering around Epcot

rsoxguy

OK, here's where I come off sounding like a total doofus. I clicked on to this thread thinking that there was going to be some kind of day at EPCOT where people displayed different models that they constructed. I was ready to buy a kit at Walmart. How do you spell rsoxguy? L-O-S-E-R.

beyondyou

glad i got attacked for informing someone of the search button. calm down everyone, seriously. get your fill of starbucks coffee or something...

i was very polite in my posting. If it didnt seem that way then sorry.

there is no point to clog up the forums with things that have been posted numerous times already! that is all i am saying. if that makes me rude, then so be it...

MrX8991

glad i got attacked for informing someone of the search button. calm down everyone, seriously. get your fill of starbucks coffee or something...

i was very polite in my posting. If it didnt seem that way then sorry.

there is no point to clog up the forums with things that have been posted numerous times already! that is all i am saying. if that makes me rude, then so be it...

I don't think it was so much your tone of voice...er...text as much as it is everyone just venting on the "use a search next time" thing. I'm new here, but I know it gets annoying seeing those words over and over again on other sites, especially when the search bar is awful.

beyondyou

I don't think it was so much your tone of voice...er...text as much as it is everyone just venting on the "use a search next time" thing. I'm new here, but I know it gets annoying seeing those words over and over again on other sites, especially when the search bar is awful.

i agree that it does get old. i've been told myself to use it many times, which in turn is probably why i said it this time:lol:

and the search is no to helpfull. i just tried searching for the other threads about this(which i know there are at least 4-5 others haha) and i could not find any of them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom