mobile ordering question

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
Will I be able to use my Disney Visa redemption card when I use mobile ordering? I see that anyone with a DDP or gift card can't use it but the redemption card isn't a gift card. Anyone tried it yet?

jaklgreen

It is a gift card. You can not use it. The way it works is you scan the front of your credit card into the app and that is how you pay.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
It is a gift card. You can not use it. The way it works is you scan the front of your credit card into the app and that is how you pay.
The redemption card has a 16 digit number and expiration date just like a credit card. I guess all I can do is give it a try when I'm there in a month.
images2.jpeg

yedliW

It looks like a credit card but it functions like a gift card. There is no credit being extended to you. No harm in trying.

But is it different than using a bank debit card? or a pre-paid visa? No credit with those.. Does it have to have a visa/mc/amex/discover/etc.. logo to work?

jaklgreen

Maybe you can call Disney. They might be able to say for sure. I guess I just look at it like a gift card. When I did the mobile ordering it asked for a credit card.

Rob562

Mobile order you have to save a card onto your account (just like you do to secure dining reservations).

Just go into the MDE app now and see if the rewards card is something it'll allow you to save onto your MDE profile where you'd save a credit/debit card.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom