MNSSHP

jkl2000

Just looking at the 2013 map for the party. So is Space Mountain closed for the party? It's not listed, but I thought I read a recent post where someone said they rode it a lot during the party.

jkl2000

Also, I'm sure it's been mentioned, but where does the Headless Horseman ride? Is it in more than one place? All along the parade route?

Spikerdink

I bought my tickets yesterday for the 27th. Getting excited for the trip - and the party. Reading about what all the posters have said makes me even more excited. Can't wait!!!!

JohnD

Just looking at the 2013 map for the party. So is Space Mountain closed for the party? It's not listed, but I thought I read a recent post where someone said they rode it a lot during the party.

Space Mountain is closed for refurbishment 9/23-26. Perhaps SM will remain closed for all parties through that time and they'll issue a new map after 9/26. I'm going 9/29. I'll certainly find out whether's it's closed or not during the party even after the refurbishment date is over.

jkl2000

You scared me there for a sec, I thought you were saying it was closed for those dates in October. That would be a bummer to miss rising Space Mountain, especially for DS14 who's never been on it. Peter Pan is closed when we're there, which is bad enough (but I can handle one major closure).

JohnD

You scared me there for a sec, I thought you were saying it was closed for those dates in October. That would be a bummer to miss rising Space Mountain, especially for DS14 who's never been on it. Peter Pan is closed when we're there, which is bad enough (but I can handle one major closure).

I honestly don't know. I would assume it will re-open during regular park hours after 9/26. One would think it would re-open for parties too after 9/26 also.

JohnD

I have Fastpass+ reservations for it, actually, so yeah, it's open later in October.

Lucky you. I have a voucher for a pass which I bought from AAA. Can't get an actual pass until arrival which means can't get Magic Bands and/or FastPass+ reservations (if any) until I acquire the pass and scan it into MDE. What a mess!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom