Mnsshp

Sari8970

Original Poster
Hi there. We really want to attempt the MNSSHP this year. Last year when we saw people going to it a few people told me that the party itself starts at 7, but you can get it starting at 4 with the ticket for the MNSSHP. I e-mailed Disney to ask them this (we're trying to figure out if we should go to the parks that day or not) and they said that in order to enter early you would need a regular park admission for the day otherwise you can only get in at 7.

I was wondering if anyone has ever gone to the event that night without going into the parks that day and if so, were you allowed in before 7?

If we can't get in until 7 I guess we'll buy a park admission for the day, but since my kids are so young going to the pool and other things like that would be fine if we could get in at 4.

Thanks so much.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Unless something has changed for this year, which is doubtful but possible, you should be able to get into the parks at 4:00 PM with a MNSSHP ticket. I have personally entered at 4:00 PM with a MNSSHP ticket for the last several years. It also seems like every year that someone will get contrary information from a Disney cast member regarding this. We should have conformation of this when the parties start in September.

Mrs. Jobson

If you don't make a big deal about it they won't. We have always gotten in early. They just don't advertise it to control crowds. Don't make an issue about it and it won't ruin it for others. We don't want them to change anything.:)

Sari8970

Original Poster
Here's another question ...

Do they supply bags for trick or treating or do we bring something with us?

Thanks!

Sari8970

Original Poster
I really want to do this event, but I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the admission price. My kids are 2 1/2 and 4 1/2.

I'd love to hear some feedback from people who have done it.

Thanks so much!

Mrs. Jobson

It is so worth it. It is by far my favorite ticket event! Just know that yes, they give you treat bags, but they are small. If you go on those nights where it is not as crowded then you will have ample opportunities to get the most candy! I started going back in 02 and have gone almost every year except this year and last. (Just had a baby)! The bags have gotten considerably smaller every year. Just saying. But as far as taking a two and four year old. They will have a blast no doubt. We took my nephew when he was 2 and he loved it!

MDinMD

Went last year with 4 yr old and 11 mo. old. We all loved it. Great weather, perfect decorations, awesome characters and pics of the night. Going to Mickey's Very Merry Xmas party in December!

lbrad

DH & I just went on Sunday October 2nd.

We were able to enter the park at 4pm ... we were given a trick or treat bag when we entered the MK, along with our wristbands.

We had alot of fun ... virtyally NO LINES that night. Unlike Friday Sept. 30th which was sold out & packed!!! Glad we weren't there that night.

Fantasyland was a wee bit crowded so since we didn't have any little ones along we were able to avoid that section.

Parade & HalloWishes were great. I truly wouldn't spend the $$ to do it again but am glad we got to experience it.

Hope you have a great time :wave:

tonynull

You've gotta go! Best shows, soundtracks, fireworks and parades of the year. Dress up and have fun meeting some of the more hard to find characters. If you are concerned about the size of the bag, ask for another. Our kids look forward to it every year. Boo to You!

Sari8970

Original Poster
We went on the 11th. I couldn't believe how packed it was. My kids loved the parade and we got to go on a few rides, but not nearly as many as I thought we would. It was great to experience it, but I definitely think we should've waited until they were older. We convinced my 4 year old to nap (he hasn't in forever) so he could go trick or treating and wear his halloween costume. My 2 year old also napped (but he naps every day) so we didn't get to the park until much later than I would've hoped. It would've been better if there were no naps and we got to spend the whole day (we went to the park for 2 hours in the morning to make them tired).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom