Mnsshp

swhite

Hi I was wondering if any one has any information on when 2005 dates/tickets will be announced we've been to MVMCP in 03 can't remeber when we got those tickets assuming they usually go on sale the same time as the MNSSHP tickets do We will be there 10/29-11/05 hoping to get there on one of our first few nights ,actualy hoping to get halloween but that might be a little tough :brick: and does any one know how the crowds would be on halloween night ? :veryconfu

shoppingnut

The dates for MNSHP should be out in a few months, maybe around June and I think MVMCP comes out in mid-summer. As for halloween night, that and the night before are usually the first two nights that the tickets sell completely out, so you are looking at it being crowded, but not as crowded on a high volume day in MK since they do limit the amount of tickets they sell for each night. I would buy the tickets for Halloween night as soon as the dates are announced. I know with other nights, especially weeknights are not crowded for the HP, they don't always sell out because locals will go on the weekend as the kids have school during the week.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

swhite said:
Hi I was wondering if any one has any information on when 2005 dates/tickets will be announced we've been to MVMCP in 03 can't remeber when we got those tickets assuming they usually go on sale the same time as the MNSSHP tickets do We will be there 10/29-11/05 hoping to get there on one of our first few nights ,actualy hoping to get halloween but that might be a little tough :brick: and does any one know how the crowds would be on halloween night ? :veryconfu

Mickey's Not So Scary Holloween Party Tickets, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets, and Night of Joy Tickets all went on sale at the Disney Reservation Center on May 1st 2004 for last year's events. I would expect the tickets to go on sale about the same time this year.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
When they go on sale this summer, you will have no problem with purchase (it's not quite like a Springsteen concert)

You will HAVE to do it the first couple of nights you're there....

It will be crowded, but you will enjoy the volume of folks in costume, the events, parade and fireworks. Just don't expect a line free evening on the rides. It is a wonderful experience.

Upvote 0

swhite

Original Poster
okay thanks for the advice now since we have never been to Disney for halloween what other events can we expect to see ? And also if we can't get tickets for halloween night what else do think might be fun for that night it will be just me and my hubby on our honeymoon !!!!!!!!! :sohappy:
Thanks again :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom