MNSSHP Worth it for Adults?

DaGoof00

Hello all,

I'll be venturing to the world in October and saw Mickey's not so scary HP. I've never been to WDW during this event. Is this worth it for adults to attend, or is it primarily kids only. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Absolutely. If nothing more than to see the Parade. But dress up - the only time you can dress like a Disney character and not get removed from the park. While waiting for the bus to go to MNSSHP, we saw an entire family dressed up as vampires, including the baby. Disney vampires, not the True Blood type. They were so cute.

Upvote 0

harryk

OHHHHHHHHH Yes!!! Great time and you get to wear costumes if you want to.
Have seen many great designs on guests!! Free candy toooooo. (something free from Disney?!?!)

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Yes!!! We were given tickets last year as a wedding gift to use on our honeymoon, and honestly we wernt expecting much from the experiance.. But we loved it!! We dressed up, trick or treated, watched both the fireworks and parade and literally walked on many rides repeatedly!
We loved it so much we bought tickets again this year and are already planning our costumes!

Upvote 0

Nubs70

It is fun. I almost got adopted by an Argentinian family. They all had to take turns getting a photo with me and then a full family photo.

Who knows, I may be prominently displayed over a mantle in Buenos Aires.

Upvote 0

Roakor

Hello all,

I'll be venturing to the world in October and saw Mickey's not so scary HP. I've never been to WDW during this event. Is this worth it for adults to attend, or is it primarily kids only. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Free Candy! and if you don't want the candy the ride lines disappear during this time. But yes its worth it, especially if your just a big kid at heart. And if your not then your probably in the wrong place to begin with. Though I do have to say after doing the MNSSHP 3 times now I will probably skip it next time we go.

Upvote 0

Roakor

OHHHHHHHHH Yes!!! Great time and you get to wear costumes if you want to.
Have seen many great designs on guests!! Free candy toooooo. (something free from Disney?!?!)

I think though adults are not allowed to dress up as Disney characters. They don't want guest to be mistaken for CMs and doing un-disney like things.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Youll have a great time...I think the last time I dressed up for Halloween was when I was maybe 15YO...yearrrrs ago. Then Last year I dressed up for MNSSHP and had a blast. We ( 2 Adults) skipped the candy lines for the most part, (had to get a couple Goofy lollypops) and concentrated on rides. The Castle show, fireworks is fantastic, the parade very fun to watch and I'm not a parade fan. Wanted mostly to see the Headless Horseman ride and stayed to see the entire parade. Get a good spot early to watch, we were by the end of Pecos Bill to see him come out first.

Upvote 0

Tiggertoo56

Yes, Yes and Yes again and not only for kids!!!! Been a few times and will be there again in October - we all so love it - part of the reason we choose to travel over to WDW at that time of year. Parade is good, fireworks as fantastic and rides are good to do at night - especially the Haunted Mansion for the last ride at midnight. Not to mention the candy, and characters appear that aren't seen often.

Upvote 0

Jim Buck

Costumes can be anything within reason. There is a guide someone will likely post about the limitations not dragging ground and so on. Does not have to be Disney but should be family and kid friendly.

I am going for my first time and I am dressing as Luke Skywalker.

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

When we did our first MNSSHP we didn't dress-up but now we ALWAYS dress-up . I make our costumes. One year we were the Tweedles and they came over to greet us during the parade and then one year I made my husband a WOODY costume and he looked so good the CMs went and found the real WOODY and he made a big fuss over the costume. The parade is the best, people watching (all the different costumes) is fun, all worth the money. AND WE'RE A COUPLE IN OUR 60's!!!!! ALWAYS A GREAT TIME AT MNSSHP!!!

Upvote 0

Pixie VaVoom

Yes!!! We were given tickets last year as a wedding gift to use on our honeymoon, and honestly we wernt expecting much from the experiance.. But we loved it!! We dressed up, trick or treated, watched both the fireworks and parade and literally walked on many rides repeatedly!
We loved it so much we bought tickets again this year and are already planning our costumes!

what are you gonna be?? i have no ideas for me and DH this year...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom