MNSSHP trip report- 9/22

Went to WDW this weekend for the party and had a great time. If we can go to this party again next year, I most certainly will. Here are some pictures of the party and my commentary :lol:

My brother, sister, and I got to MK at around 6pm on Friday. I ran over to the Plaza restaurant to meet our own Alicia before she had to clock out.

100_2092.jpg

After I said bye, we headed over to Adventureland to ride the revamped POTC (which was awesome btw...Johnny Depp: :slurp: :lookaroun) and on the way we decided to get a picture in front of the castle with our costumes on. It may look like I have nothing on, but I am wearing my old nasty nerd glasses with tape in between. I also have pens in my pocket, freckles, pig-tails, and mismatched socks :lookaroun. I didn't wear the glasses long because my eyes started to hurt :lol:

100_2093.jpg

And for anyone interested, here's what the castle looked like on Friday.

100_2094.jpg

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
The lines were walk-ons and it was just awesome to see. We did everything early so we could trick-or-treat more and enjoy the party's activities. My sister was most excited to meet Pooh dressed as a bumblebee :lol:

100_2107.jpg

Went to Toontown and saw big Mickey pumpkins!

100_2111.jpg

And I looooved this sign!! :D

100_2113.jpg

Went through the candy trail in the walkway that goes from Toontown to Tomorrowland. We even saw the Walrus from Alica in Wonderland but he was leaving and couldn't get a good picture :( Oh well...we did get to meet the White Rabbit!

100_2115.jpg

We rode Space Mountain and did a couple of more candy trails before we decided to grab a quick dinner before Hallowishes. We were at Cosmic Ray's when Stitch's dance party was going on and it was super cute. I especially loved seeing this duck and wished I had taken a picture with him :(

100_2122.jpg

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
We just made it to Hallowishes and I absolutely loved the soundtrack!!

Here is my attempt at a good fireworks picture :hammer:

100_2130.jpg

Since we were in the parade route, we stuck around to wait for what would be an awesome Boo-to-you parade. My sister even got into the music they were playing :lookaroun

100_2139.jpg

My poor brother was taping everything. The battery actually died when his favorite character (Goofy) came through on the last float. Here are some of the pictures that came out decent from the parade.

100_2141.jpg

100_2162.jpg

100_2163.jpg

100_2175.jpg

100_2182.jpg

100_2183.jpg

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
After the parade we went to take a picture with Cinderella's coach. I could have sworn we took a picture with this camera, but apparently it's on film :lol: After we went to POTC so my sister could buy something for her boyfriend who was dog-sitting back home. We trick-or-treated a little more and my brother got his picture taken with Captain Hook.

100_2185.jpg

Saw this on the way out and wanted to take a picture of it :lol:

100_2190.jpg

My sister was very happy with her candy :lol:

100_2192.jpg

My thoughts on the party: Again, if I could do it again, I definitely would. I loved the parade (the song is very catchy :hammer: ) and I loved the fireworks. The trick-or-treating was fun and I loved seeing the villains and the characters dressed up. And the little boys and girls were absolutely adorable in their costumes. :sohappy:

Finally, my sister was resentful that my brother got all the attention for his costume. He even got people to sing the songs from Phantom of the Opera to him :lol:

Aside from the party, we did go to all 4 parks yesterday. My mom rode Everest and I was so proud of her :lol: The crowds were great everywhere except at MK last night. We ended up going there to eat dinner and that's it. Didn't take a lot of pictures from yesterday but that's my little report within a report. And I'm done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom