mnsshp question?

bellesadiemouse

Hi everyone!!!! I am so excited, the husband and I are going to 'The greatest place on earth' on September 21 and leaving the 29th. We were lucky enough to get the free dining. We plan on going to the halloween parties on the 21st and the 28th. Do we have to get the tickets before we go or can we get them when we check in? Do they get sold out? Your input would be greatly appreciated. We did go last Feb for the P and P party and we were able to get tickets when we arrived but maybe the halloween parties are more popular. I would be really disappointed if they were sold out.

Unplugged

I highly recommend you buy them in advance for two reasons. First, you know you have them (They will hold the tickets at the Magic Kingdom Will Call desk outside the front of the park). Second, you get a significant discount by purchasing them now.

Why not make sure you get to go and save money....go on....call'em....you know you want to. :lol:

Boo to You!

P.S. My family will be there the same time but we're attending the MNSSHP on Sunday the 30th! (I still have to order my tix too! Shame on me for not having done it yet. :brick:)

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

We will be there on the 21st. Our first time at the party. I can't wait. Unfortunately no discounts for the night:cry: :shrug: My kids are so excited and truthfully so am I!!!! We have ADR's for Tony's Town Square at like 5:30 or something like that.

Upvote 0
We'll be there on the 21st too! Got our tickets already. My niece and nephew just need to figure out what costume they want to wear. We were there last year too and had such a good time that we're going back!

Upvote 0

csm7030

I concur with everyone who said to get them ahead of time. We are going with my in-laws, niece, and nephews on October 31. I kept telling everyone that we needed to get them early especially for Halloween night and then I finally bought them all myself. A week later when I made the hotel reservations for the Grand Gathering, the Disney cast member at reservations told me it was a good thing that I made when I did! Whether your night will sell out or night, it is much more relaxing to have it taken care of and not have to worry about missing out on it.

NOTE: My wife and I have been to it before and loved it. The special Hallo-wishes fireworks are awesome and so is the parade. I was however a little disappointed at the candy that is handed out. There is plenty to be had, just not enough chocolate!

Upvote 0

kybred72

Hi everyone!!!! I am so excited, the husband and I are going to 'The greatest place on earth' on September 21 and leaving the 29th. We were lucky enough to get the free dining. We plan on going to the halloween parties on the 21st and the 28th. Do we have to get the tickets before we go or can we get them when we check in? Do they get sold out? Your input would be greatly appreciated. We did go last Feb for the P and P party and we were able to get tickets when we arrived but maybe the halloween parties are more popular. I would be really disappointed if they were sold out.

Hi! :wave: We're going to be at Disney the very same days as you! SOOO excited! It's getting close!!!

We're doing the MNSSHP on the 28th! Have not been to this party but hear it's not to be missed. We will buy our tickets in advance!

You are dressing up aren't you? What will you be???

Upvote 0

dhcalva

Just a little note,

When I went last year on the first Friday of my vaction, it rained. And not just a little bit. It was a deluge of rain. We stayed for the parade, but ended up leaving right after. Not an enjoyable night.

So the next Friday, we decided to go again since the weather was much nicer. When we went to buy the tickets, we mentioned that we were there for it in all that rain and the comped us the tickets for that night. (Wish I could have rememberd the CM's name so we could send her a thank you).

So if one night gets rained out when you're there, don't be afraid to get tickets for another night, and be sure to mention it. Ya never know. :)

Upvote 0

goofyfamily

Our last visit we bought our tickets in advance. We did get rain and it ruined the parade for us we all wanted to see the headless horseman and he couldnt ride because of the rain. So if I were going again this year I would wait until the week of my trip and purchase them based on weather. Why do you want to go 2 times during your trip?

Upvote 0

dhcalva

Cause it's fun?

It's nice sitting there in Frontier land, across from the LTT & the former Diamond Horseshoe and watching all the kids in costumes and then the parade.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom