MNSSHP PhotoPass Share

freedogshampoo

Original Poster
Hey guys! :wave: I'm gonna be attending MNNSHP with my boyfriend on Oct 4th for our anniversary :sohappy:. I was wondering if it is possible for several parties to share one PhotoPass account. I searched the forums at another site and found out that it has been done before, but is it still possible?

If anyone can confirm that it works, then I'd like to go ahead and set up a PhotoPass group made up of a few (no more than 10, including myself) wdwmagic members who would like to split the cost of a PhotoPass Disc (with a trip during the first two weeks of October)

I guess the way it would work is that we would all pay up front (20% discount :king:) and when we get back from our trips I will set up one Photopass account in which we will add all of our cards into. Then... Voila! A heavily discounted Photopass disc :drevil:

I know I'm semi-new :p and don't have any credentials, so if you guys would feel more confortable with someone with a bit more solid wdwmagic history to take control of the project, I'd be cool with it = )

Let me know! :wave:

BruceWayne

This is a very shady practice that I personally don't endorse. If you can afford to go to Walt Disney World you can afford to pay for your own photopass cd, etc. Too many easy ways to steal money from people in this set up, in my opinion.

Plus, I'm always of the opinion that if you have to stretch your dollar so thin you'd be willing to do something like this, then perhaps you shouldn't be going to one of the most expensive places in the world. Be careful, and smart, out there.

RogueHabit

You can certainly put multiple cards on 1 CD. Each card is individual though.

When you register you just have to put all the different card numbers onto your profile.

However I would be careful as their maybe something in the Terms & Conditions that doesn't allow for it and, if you got caught, you could loose all the photos....

freedogshampoo

Original Poster
You can certainly put multiple cards on 1 CD. Each card is individual though.

When you register you just have to put all the different card numbers onto your profile.

However I would be careful as their maybe something in the Terms & Conditions that doesn't allow for it and, if you got caught, you could loose all the photos....

Thanks for the info!

I think I'm gonna head on over to DisBoards.. they have tons of photopass sharing threads.

Gorjus

What you are doing is called stealing. While multiple photopass cards can be put on one account, this is intended for FAMILIES. What you are suggesting is the equivalent of saying your 4 year old is 2 and your 12 year old is 9, and you get the point. A better and more honest and moral way of beating the system is to have every photopass photographer take photos with your camera as well as the photopass camera. That way, you can use the photos on your camera for your needs and the photopass is simply a back up system in case of an accident with the camera.

Apparently rudeness comes in many forms.

PS: There is a flipping 40% discount on any prints taken at those parties....you want to steal a CD as well?!

freedogshampoo

Original Poster
What you are doing is called stealing. While multiple photopass cards can be put on one account, this is intended for FAMILIES. What you are suggesting is the equivalent of saying your 4 year old is 2 and your 12 year old is 9, and you get the point. A better and more honest and moral way of beating the system is to have every photopass photographer take photos with your camera as well as the photopass camera. That way, you can use the photos on your camera for your needs and the photopass is simply a back up system in case of an accident with the camera.

PS: There is a flipping 40% discount on any prints taken at those parties....you want to steal a CD as well?!

I guess I'll just let em take the pics with my camera :eek: good idea

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

:sohappy::sohappy: Well stated. I have a feeling this thread is going to spark an ugly debate but I agree with Gorjus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom