MNSSHP news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animaniac93-98

Disapointed to hear Jack and Sally will not be out and very suprised to hear the castle lights may not be around this year.

Will the remaining characters for MNSSHP be the same as last year? At this point I just want to see Flynn Rider (as he's not out for regular greets now), Rapunzel and Prince Phillip.

devoy1701

Yes I do recall that. But this cut seems more like they're cutting another section or two out.

The way Drew mentions it makes it seem like Holiday Wishes will be receiving the same treatment that HalloWishes got a 3 years ago. So I suspect it means a shorter version.

So we now have:

-Monorail Hours
-GradNites
-ESPN Weekend
-Castle Dreamlights (possibly)
-Shortened Holiday Wishes
-Possible additional cuts to HalloWishes

Did I miss any cuts that were announced over the last 2 months?

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
I really hope the rumor about the castle dreamlights turns out to be false. That would be very disappointing.

CountryBearFan

I am hoping they continue with it. They can change their mind on things like this. Let me clarify- I wasn't saying it was definitely going away just that I had heard that it was a possibility.

Hope they change their minds about the MNSSHP character line-up before they start doing the parties and add Jack, Sally, Hades and Shan-Yu back in as they originally planned. :D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
This is kind of a bummer-

Jack Skellington, Sally, Hades and Shan Yu will not be appearing at the party this year. The only special meet 'n greet characters will be Gaston and Lotso.

Happy Hallowishes fireworks will also be shortened again. Mix n Mingle will not be receiving any enhancements, new characters etc

For Christmas I would also expect to see a shortened version of Holiday Wishes fireworks and possibly no Castle Dreamlights because of "The Magic, The Memories and You" castle projection show.

False alarm on the fireworks. No cuts this year on either shows :)

The castle lights are also still a go.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The way Drew mentions it makes it seem like Holiday Wishes will be receiving the same treatment that HalloWishes got a 3 years ago. So I suspect it means a shorter version.

So we now have:

-Monorail Hours
-GradNites
-ESPN Weekend
-Castle Dreamlights (possibly)
-Shortened Holiday Wishes
-Possible additional cuts to HalloWishes

Did I miss any cuts that were announced over the last 2 months?

No changes to the amount of pyro in either shows for this year, which is good news. The dream lights are also still a go.

drew81

Original Poster
No changes to the amount of pyro in either shows for this year, which is good news. The dream lights are also still a go.

Sometimes news gets spread around faster and you hear bits and pieces. I'm glad you found out for sure.

CountryBearFan

I believe it's some type of test to see if they'll have him out in the new Fantasyland area.

Well, in that case, let's make sure we all go meet him to show how much we want him in the parks. :D

I'm still hoping that they'll re-change their minds about Jack, Sally, Hades and Shan-Yu before the parties begin and put them back in the line-up as planned.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
That's better news to hear on the lights, but will the fireworks be their uncut versions or the cut versions that played in '08, '09 and '10?
I believe Hellfire will never play in Orlandos HalloWishes again.

Ironically it plays in DLs Halloween Screams still...

WDW_Princess24

This really stinks! I will be attending MNSSHP on 10/2 and people have said such great things about it, I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully things change. I don't understand how they could leave Jack and Sally out of Halloween..boooo!

MAF

So they are increasing prices and offering less... :brick: This is why I can't stand the Disney fanboys.

ibaw

Where was this original information obtained from? I would love to know if there is an actual source to these rumors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom