MNSSHP entrance times

Greenlawler

Original Poster
I heard that this year at Pirate and Princess Parties they are not allowing hard ticket event attendees early entrance into the park. Since 2004 my family has gone to MNSSHP or MVMCP and entered the park at 4:00 no questions asked. We even scheduled our Crystal Palace dinner for 4:00 the night of the 21st . What is the unofficial official policy these days?

raven

I just checked my ADR's for 9/14 and realized that we have one at Cape May at 5:40PM but we plan to go to MNSSHP at 7PM...in costume. This will never work. Now I have to find an alternative. :brick:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I just checked my ADR's for 9/14 and realized that we have one at Cape May at 5:40PM but we plan to go to MNSSHP at 7PM...in costume. This will never work. Now I have to find an alternative. :brick:
Just go to dinner in costume and when your server asks if you are going to MNSSHP you can say with a straight face "No. Why do you ask?"

natalia1681

We had a similar situation when we went to MNSSHP last year. We realized when we got our tickets to the event, we had dinner ressies at Teppanyaki at 6, which would never work. We got our ressies changed to lunch and had enough time to get back to our resort and put on our costumes.

Then we ate the candy that we got from trick or treating for dinner.

That's right. I got to dress up in a costumes, go to MK, see Mickey Mouse in his Halloween best and have candy for dinner.

:D:D:D
It was the greatest night of my life

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We had a similar situation when we went to MNSSHP last year. We realized when we got our tickets to the event, we had dinner ressies at Teppanyaki at 6, which would never work. We got our ressies changed to lunch and had enough time to get back to our resort and put on our costumes.

Then we ate the candy that we got from trick or treating for dinner.

That's right. I got to dress up in a costumes, go to MK, see Mickey Mouse in his Halloween best and have candy for dinner.

:D:D:D
It was the greatest night of my life
It is even better when you have kids and you get to "check" their candy.

"Peppermint...OK, Sweet-tart....OK, Snickers bar...bad, Reese's Peanut butter cup...bad":drevil:

nicnic

Entry time will depend on what ticket you want to use, as you dont need to use your MYW tickets you will only be able to go the 2-3 hours prior. But if you are going to the park or any other park that day and you have hopper option then you can use your MYW ticket to enter at anytime but you will need to report back at time advised, to get your mnsshp wrist band I would think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom