mnsshp...DECORATIONS??

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Ok so we will be attending the MNSSHP the nite it falls on sept 15th , my question is , do they go all out on the decorations every nite that there is this halloween party?? I ask only because it falls on the 15th then not till the following friday (I believe Sept 22).....do they keep all the decorations up?? or do they just go all out around or on halloween nite?? I've been looking at pics from MNSSHP from previous years and it looks like so much decorating for only one nite...also where the heck do they find the time to do this with all the parks guests still floating about?? Sorry About all the questions but I was just curious, also this is the first time we'll actuall be able to go to this, we will be arriving on sept 15 in the morning so needless to say the kids and us are very excited.....Can I ask on emore little thing...? Either last year or the year before, a member had posted a pic , which was great, of a bunch of friends and them dressing up as a mouseketeer, well i'd love to do that also , but I've been searching the boards and can't find anything.....maybe someone can help me out.....thanks guys for any help on any of this post.....sorry for the length...

72 more days......here we come riverside!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uponastar

The Mk is magically transformed each evening before MNSSHP. My husband and I like to arrive early, sit up on top of the train station and watch the changes take place.
As they begin clearing out the guests who are still in the park but won't be attending the party, they begin moving decorations into place and changing the lighting. It's magical!
You may see some pumpkins around the MK during the daytime, but the bulk of the party decorations come out just before the party.

Sunny04

It is quite an event! Decoration-wise they have giant ghosts which float above the buildings, huge blow-ups of characters on top of buildings, and extreme lighting changes to make everything look darker and more Halloween-ish. Main Street is in colors with ghosts and witches flying along the buildings in lights. That kind of thing. And there is Halloween music. It's fabulous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom