MNSSHP costumes....

Alison1975

My daughter's costume is now complete.. we mostly used items we already owned ( yes I'm cheap). She's going as the "Princess of Hearts":

001-6.jpg

My youngest son's is also all set. Construction worker:
again using items we already owned.
004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

anyone else have their costumes set? I'm still working on the 10 year olds costumes.

Blueskyze

We ordered my son's costume a few weeks ago, and I absolutely LOVE it - Pinnochio! It's adorable. My DH is going as Gepetto, and I'm leaning toward Ursula (just wish I could find a cooler costume to order). My best friend & her DH are coming, too. She is going as Maleficent, and we wanted to do a villains theme.

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
We ordered my son's costume a few weeks ago, and I absolutely LOVE it - Pinnochio! It's adorable. My DH is going as Gepetto, and I'm leaning toward Ursula (just wish I could find a cooler costume to order). My best friend & her DH are coming, too. She is going as Maleficent, and we wanted to do a villains theme.

My 10 year old wanted to be Pinnochio..I just knew it would never get worn again so we went another route..his is totally cool..just have to finish it!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
My daughter's costume is now complete.. we mostly used items we already owned ( yes I'm cheap). She's going as the "Princess of Hearts":

001-6.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

anyone else have their costumes set? I'm still working on the 10 year olds costumes.

Cute!

Upvote 0

bucklepants

We decided we would all dress up. I like to be as frugal as possible for costumes, they are so darn expensive, and I'm not creative enough to seem to make one!
DD is going to be Ariel, complete with wig. We couldn't talk her out of it, and she is using her own hard earned money to get it, so who can argue?
Me, I found a reasonably priced costume to be Athena, it's all white with a gold crown, a little corny, but.. should be cool enough and comfortable. DD keeps calling it my angel costume. (I did consider Ursual for a moment though.)
DH, he has yet to order it, but is going as a referee.
I will post some pics on the TR that I intend to write. Maybe we will see you guys, although I might be too shy to say hi.

Upvote 0

popcenturylover

001-6.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

Those are great & they don't look cheap at all!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom