MNSSHP Costumes

birdie4015

The last two times I went, I have dressed up. I went as Lilo, which I was able to go backstage and take a picture with Stitch dressed as Elvis. The next time I went a group of us went as pirates. I take my stuff with me in a backpack and change before dinner at Liberty Tree. I am heading again this year on 9/18, but haven't thought of a new costume this year. Hope it helps enjoy!

Omnimover

I already did...Well, Back in 2004 when Chain of Memories came out for GBA. They had a meet & Greet in the que line area that is the laugh floor today..That's me as Sayinman..

Great pictures. I just geeked out a whole bunch. I truly wish I'd been there to see them all like that - that Sora costume has to be sitting around in Wardrobe somewhere - they need to break it out. And Goofy with the Knight's Shield just looks fantastic.

Thanks for posting the pics. Maybe whenever they get around to releasing KH3 we'll see this characters for another Halloween?

Edit: Hey, whaddya know: 50th post!

The Disney Kid

A group of us went with a Peter Pan theme. We had all the principles except Pan. I was Mr. Smee, on account of my substantial build and red nose. My wife went as Mrs. Smee, on account of.....er.....uhhh. Never mind.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My family has gone with the pirate them for the last few years.

P1130953.jpg

goodtimes5286

i wish i woulda known you could dress up. I woulda gone a while back when i used to cosplay as itachi. Shringan contacts and all.....although it might have been a little scary b/c everything was pretty much spot on.

I wanted to do shin from ES21, but its way too much, but I might do Stark (but id need to grow my hair out) or grimmjow (if i can get a 6 pack).

WOW im off on a tangent, but amazingly enough, a lot of people seam to know about anime here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom