MNSSHP and MVMCP now on sale!

Mr Anderson

Party tickets are now on sale! Just purchased our Christmas Party tickets for the November 16th party! Anyone else planning on going?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/purchase/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/purchase/

Bless you for posting this! I've been so distracted with dealing with my migraines lately that I'd forgotten this wonderful day was coming up! Thanks for the reminder! Off to buy MVMCP tix for 12/4!

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
If my kids would ever move out I could go that time of year, who needs a High School diploma anyways!!!

Ah the joys of growing up when I did. My parents took me out of school for at least a week, every-other year to go to WDW when I was in middle & high school. As long as my homework was done, my teachers didn't care. The rules have changed since the early 90s though!

Upvote 0

draybook

Ah the joys of growing up when I did. My parents took me out of school for at least a week, every-other year to go to WDW when I was in middle & high school. As long as my homework was done, my teachers didn't care. The rules have changed since the early 90s though!

Yeah, we homeschool our kids so we love having the flexibility to go whenever we want.

Upvote 0

BigTxEars

That's what you get for having Bugs Bunny in your profile pic. Traitor. ;)

Bugs and Mickey are related, long story of cross species relations that is way too wild to share on a family board. Let's just say the Mouse family was a little crazy back in the day :)

Ever notice how Daffy and Donald have the same angry attitude? I have my theories about them as well!

Upvote 0

BigTxEars

We are taking them out for a week in Jan next year to go to WDW, no activities going on then. :)

Upvote 0

EricJ

Got my MNSSHP, for Sept. 16, after first full day of trip. (I figured Tuesday would be less crowded than Friday.)
And though it's probably going directly to the Band, I had them send the official hard-ticket in the mail anyway, as a backup--In case the Band gets glitched, and they pull that "We don't accept a screenshot" with a home-printed copy.

As luck will have it, I should also be there on Friday, Sept. 19th, for the Epcot Food & Wine opening--Always wanted to hit both.
(Not so much for the wine, but hoping they'll have Merida & Elinor back at the Scotland booth.)

That's what you get for having Bugs Bunny in your profile pic. Traitor. ;)

(Bugs Bunny, nothing, it's SIX FLAGS!!!:mad: )

Upvote 0

Mr Anderson

(Bugs Bunny, nothing, it's SIX FLAGS!!!:mad: )

You speak the truth! My office just had a deal for a local Six Flags where my wife and I could have gone all day for $42 for the both of us plus an all-you-can-eat pass and we both said..... naaaaaaaah. Disney has completely ruined Six Flags for us... and we're perfectly okay with that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

enough

Never been to MNSSHP but am planning to this year. Any ideas how long the ride wait times will be on Friday the 12th of September during the party? Is it super crowded?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom