MNSSHP 2008 Date & Costume

Gucci65

I went on 9/19/08 with my sister, bro-in-law and 4 yr old niece.

My niece dressed up as Ariel - complete with fins. She was gorgeous!

My sister, brother-in-law and I dressed up as crocodile hunters. I had shirts made with "Croc Hunters" embroidered over the pocket. On the back it said:

Crocs Rule
Gators Drool
(go DAWGS!)

(My sister and I are Georgia Bulldog fans and had to take a dig at the Florida Gators and YES this was before we got out butts whipped by Alabama.............my brother in law is a GA Tech fan so we just had a yellow jacket on his shirt and no "go dawgs!"). We also had Austrailian bush hats. We were going to wear boots with our shorts, but it was so hot that day we opted for sandals. Those shirts were a lot of fun and we got a lot of comments on them. Will post pics if I can ever get them from my sister!

Forgot to add: We were also carrying a 4 foot stuffed animal crocodile (which fell out of the cab while on Buzz Lightyear and the CM called maint about a croc loose on the ride - it was quite funny)

lynz

We will be there for the 28th October party and I'm dressing up at Tinkerbell, my boyfriends coming as either Captain Jack/Buzz lightyear or Mr Incredible.

The younger sisters coming as Cinderella, and im in the process of trying to get my mum and dad to get costumes too, so far my mums thinking of the wicked queen from snow white, the costumes AMAZING, and Im trying to force my dad to be Woody haha, he's the spoil sport of the group though and doesnt want to dress up :-(

animay

Going Oct. 5 with a big Alice in Wonderland group. We'll have Alice (hopefully), Queen of Hearts, Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit, a pair of cards, a couple of flowers, and the Cheshire Cat (me with a large puppet). There will be a few others in the group doing there own thing too. I think we'll have a little Sleeping Beauty and some Men in Black.

lynz

Going Oct. 5 with a big Alice in Wonderland group. We'll have Alice (hopefully), Queen of Hearts, Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit, a pair of cards, a couple of flowers, and the Cheshire Cat (me with a large puppet). There will be a few others in the group doing there own thing too. I think we'll have a little Sleeping Beauty and some Men in Black.
That sounds amazing!! Would be great to see some pics on here afterwards??

animay

That sounds amazing!! Would be great to see some pics on here afterwards??

Sure! I'm definitely making sure we get lots of pics this year. Last year (different costumes) we only remembered to take a couple since we were having such a good time running around. :lol:

lynz

Sure! I'm definitely making sure we get lots of pics this year. Last year (different costumes) we only remembered to take a couple since we were having such a good time running around. :lol:
yeah we've had that problem in general this last 2years!! so busy and too excited to take pics!! but this year will be more relaxed as we've been and know we don't have to rush around like hyperactives lol.

Didnt dress up last year, and was so jealous when I realised how many families make the effort and dress up!! :)

tigger248

We're going 10/13!

I'm planning to dress up as Sleeping Beauty, but no one else in the family seems to know what/if they're dressing up. I think my brother is leaning towards Goofy and we think my dad is going to wear a Jeff Gordon button down shirt that looks like a short sleeve version of his fire suit. My mom is still debating.

EDIT:
So...I changed my mind when I started thinking and found the old Tigger costume I made in middle school. It still fits so I'm going to wear it instead since it will be more original and cheaper.

mpoppins217

Oh! I forgot to say what we're all going as!

We decided on 'theming' rather than full out costumes because of the heat (and the expense haha). So more like head wear such.

Our group will have a cat, a pirate, a devil, the phantom of the opera, and a princess.

adrianuk91

We'll be going on the 21st October and the 31st October, I don't think my mum and dad are dressing up but I will be wearing my 2002 MNSSHP t-shirt. It's not a proper costumes but I think it will be good fun see if people notice it says 2002 on it lol.

Goofyque'

DH was adorable on Sept 12th, even grew his sideburns out for me!

smee.jpg

animay

What a blast. Everyone is already planning for next year. :lol: Here's a shot of our group when we arrived. We had to move quick since people started lining up to get pictures with us on Main Street, and the photo pass people didn't appreciate that.

group1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom