Mmmmm Healthy

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I certainly plan on having some treats, but seeing as how I just worked really hard at losing 10lbs, I'm going to trrrrry and be a little balanced ;). I'm going to stick with veggies as a side for dinners, as apposed to fries. Lots of grilled fish, I'll probably have a burger at Sci-fi, but sans bun. I want to try the Couscous Quinoa and Arugula salad w/ Salmon at the ABC Commissary. I also want to get the fruit bowl at Typhoon Tilly's. Also, I'm bringing bars from home to have for breakfast everyday (except for Mickey waffles one day!). I need to have breakfast right away after I wake up though, so that's more my motive for bringing my own thing so I can eat it in the room while getting ready.

Not perfect, but with all the walking I hope to not do too much damage!

congrats on the weight loss :)

JIMINYCR

When I got diagnosed with type 2 diab. my dietitian knew my trip to WDW was already planned. ( Shes a WDW fan too, so we had lots to talk about ) She said... now since you are going on this trip, you have to be more selective and think better choices when you eat at your ADR's and snacking during the day. My heart dropped...:arghh: Oh no... I'm not going to enjoy any part of my trip now. She continues... Theres carrot sticks, grapes, apple slices, fruits, salads, lots of healthy choices for meals on the menu..:grumpy:. And so I when we went I did make better choices and found out it wasn't too bad. ;) Got to say though, I still fit in a turkey leg and Dole Whip.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
ewwwwwwwwwwww
We love Sushi!!! There is plenty of rolls that do not contain any raw fish! We eat Sushi all the time but no raw stuff!! Shrimp, crab, lobster etc has to be cooked even in sushi it cannot be served raw. We stay away from the tuna, eel, others etc that tend to be raw in the rolls but if it is cooked tuna , and other kinds of fish like cooked salmon we will try them. You don't know what your missing out on! :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom