Mmmmm Healthy

DisneyDebNJ

Im not looking for healthy in WDW!!! Im on vacation. Ill be no help on this thread. Sorry!;)
Yeah exactly!! LOL I still have to say I still *try* to eat on the healthy side every other day. I love salads, and try to eat some form or another every day. Im not huge on fish, unless its fried LOL (however lobster and shrimp... yum.... but HIGH in cholesterol)

epcotisbest

While I have been known to go the opposite direction just to avoid walking past anything that even hinted at being healthy, lately we have been substituting bad for good, or at least bad for not as bad. Sometimes we will carry our own granola or fiber bars for snacks, and little plastic tubes of chemicals like crystal light to flavor water. Since we drive, and often stay in condos, we can go to the grocery store and get stuff to prepare in the room as well. Still, we will go out a few times per trip and disregard concerns about calories, fat or sugar grams. I mean come on, grams are tiny little things!

real mad hatter

Cough!!@"/#+*^~¥= ...Splutter..#}*^+%!!...I love herbs..Smoke quite a few before a gig...:rolleyes:...Healthy things at WDW...Let me Tink...Salad ( with my double cheeseburger ) Pasta ( tomato base sauce ) Any Earls sandwich..Cocktail ( with extra fruit ) I could go on and on..Theres so many healthy options..Chilled bottle of Sol ( wedge of lime in neck of bottle ) :hungry:

Figgy1

Premium Member
My favorite healthy option is the ratatouille at BOG! Can you say super yummy. They also have a quinoa salad at lunch. The (are you sitting @real mad hatter ) ABC has some lovely salads. As mentioned the vegetarian platter at TC is great. There's fresh fruit kiosks in every park. I haven't had much of a problem finding healthy and vegan options everywhere and they are getting easier to find and better all the time.:happy:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
My favorite healthy option is the ratatouille at BOG! Can you say super yummy. They also have a quinoa salad at lunch. The (are you sitting @real mad hatter ) ABC has some lovely salads. As mentioned the vegetarian platter at TC is great. There's fresh fruit kiosks in every park. I haven't had much of a problem finding healthy and vegan options everywhere and they are getting easier to find and better all the time.:happy:
Ratatouille :hungover: ... could be worse ,could be beets :depressed:

littleroo

I had an awesome Caesar salad (one of the best I have ever had) at Le Cellier. We had ceviche for two and split an avocado salad and a tomato salad at Bongos. All was delicious! The vegetarian chili at CHH is full of herbs and very good. I also used a few of my snack credits from Sassagoula for side salads.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom