MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

SplashJacket

Poor one out for the homies
Devastated. MLB really decided to get rid of something special.

Every time I saw a tweet or post labeled as “Angel Hernandez” I knew I was in fit something good—not even the little leagues could compete.

I don’t know why they would ever want to give up having the best worst official

mf1972

i watched a few youtube videos on hernandez. as it can be frustrating watching him repeatedly make so many bad calls, it’s a bit funny & entertaining at the same time.

MattC

Right? Returned and will continue to return the core for years to come. Appears to be stale and in need of a shakeup…..maybe this will be the shakeup?
Well, won the WS without Acuña. The team started off very slow that year too.

I don’t know. Offense simply cannot get going. I’m pretty happy with the state of pitching. It’s not perfect, but not bad considering the hit the staff took 2 weeks into the season.

Lilofan

50 years ago was the infamous 10 cent beer night when the Indians and Rangers played. A free for all drunk fest only mildly described what went on that wild night in OH. The fans were so drunk and out of control that some of the players armed themselves with bats.

Dad 2 M & M

50 years ago was the infamous 10 cent beer night when the Indians and Rangers played. A free for all drunk fest only mildly described what went on that wild night in OH. The fans were so drunk and out of control that some of the players armed themselves with bats.
The good ole days at the mistake by the lake…..

Back in the day, the river actually caught on fire….

Dad 2 M & M

And…back in the days for the entirety of MLB, one of the promotions for most teams was Bat Day….1st 10,000 or so through the gate received a regulation (not mini) bat….can you imagine the possibilities nowadays?

Frisbee Night anyone? TwiNight Doubleheaders?

Lilofan

And…back in the days for the entirety of MLB, one of the promotions for most teams was Bat Day….1st 10,000 or so through the gate received a regulation (not mini) bat….can you imagine the possibilities nowadays?

Frisbee Night anyone? TwiNight Doubleheaders?
Wow brings back NY Mets Bat day promotion memories , fans coming to the game received a baseball bat. Can't imagine a Bat Day at Dodger Stadium when the Giants come to town. There would be violence in many forms.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Orioles got another series win against the Rays and if I were Mike Elias, im opening up the checkbook for Burnes because he and Grayson are looking to be the 1-2 in this rotation going forward.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom