MK worst counter service

crispy

I like all of the options in the MK, but I guess I would vote for Cosmic Ray's. It's not bad, but I like the other options there better especillay Peco's Bill's and Columbia Harbor House.

NiarrNDisney

All of the CS options in MK are great or ok but out of them all I do not care for Pinocchio Village Haus since its always crowded and I'm not a huge fan of the food.

Todd L

All of the CS options in MK are great or ok but out of them all I do not care for Pinocchio Village Haus since its always crowded and I'm not a huge fan of the food.

I could not agree more. after a really long day a few years back, my kids were starving and we went there to get something for dinner. the food and service were just awful and while I'm sure it was just a bad day I'll never eat there again............ever.

DizneyPryncess

Columbia Harbour House, because I hate seafood and that's basically what they offer. Even sometimes walking past the entrance makes me gag bcuz I can smell fish.

meekoman

I really don't think there's a BAD counter service at the MK, just a couple that don't appeal to me: Pinocchio's and Pirate and Parrot (Tortuga Tavern)

powlessfamily4

I cannot stand Pinocchio Village Haus. My daughter and I ate in there once and it was a nightmare! It may have just been an off day for them, but it is enough for me to never darken their door again! :(

rob0519

I cannot stand Pinocchio Village Haus. My daughter and I ate in there once and it was a nightmare! It may have just been an off day for them, but it is enough for me to never darken their door again! :(

Wow, we've never eaten at the Pinocchio Village Haus. Will definitely have to at least check it out on the next visit to see why people think its the worst.

Of all the parks, I think MK has the best Quick Serve restaurants. My only problem is, that during most times, they are just so crowded you cant get a table.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I like all of the options in the MK, but I guess I would vote for Cosmic Ray's. It's not bad, but I like the other options there better especillay Peco's Bill's and Columbia Harbor House.

I 2nd this. If I go to Cosmic Ray's... its to cool off and re-hydrate and check out Sonny Eclipse ;) Otherwise. eh :shrug:

Ive never eaten at Pinocchio House. Menu is never appealing enough.

Yeah... same here. And its been sooo packed every time I have gone in there. Its shoulder to shoulder. So I usually just do a 180 and head back out the door.

SMZ MD

We ate at Pinocchio's in late August and it was good, not crowded, good service. I like everywhere but Columbis Harbour House at MK. The fish smell there is overwhelming for me.

captainkidd

Before the menu change we would have said Pinocchio Village Haus was our favorite. Now, it's right at the bottom.

I agree.

Personally, I can't stand any of the CS lunches at MK anymore. They use whole wheat bread for hamburger and hot dog rolls. Seriously - If you want to carry those as an option, great, but any place that forces me away from white bread is off my list.

anc33

Tortuga Tavern by far. Their generous use of cilantro in their rice made it nearly inedible. Beyond that, slapping some rice, beans and chicken on an open tortilla and calling it a burrito is lazy.

aeillill

I'm going to have to agree with the trend and say the Village Haus - very Generic options that aren't done particularly well in my opinion. My favourite would be the Harbour House, I love the vegetarian option (a hummus sandwich) there and while many people have been saying they find the fish smell very overpowering I disagree. Usually I'm very sensitive to that smell but it's never been an issue for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom