MK Tour?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
On my next trip 350 days away :brick:Im thinking about doing a tour of MK. My questions are what one should I choose and why? I know its kind of a loaded question with answers that will be long and personal pref but Im curious what they all have to offer from people who have done them.

Our trip is 10 days, with park hopper with water park tickets. So I have the time to do it.

Captain Hank

Give Keys to the Kingdom a go. It's a great tour that points out onstage details that a lot of Guests miss. Then, the tour heads backstage for a look at some neat places, like the parade float storage building behind Splash Mountain. Finally, there is a brief portion of the tour that takes place in the tunnels (utilidors) under the park. The cost of the tour is $60.00. That price includes a quick-service lunch and a souvenir pin. Park admission is not included. It lasts between 4.5 and 5 hours, depending on the tour group and tour guide.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sounds pretty cool, with that CS meal that means we can save one for our last day when we dont get one!!!

MKMICKEYFAN#1

Keys to the Kingdom is a great tour, but def wear your walking shoes because other then lunch and a few rides, theres barely any sitting, which we loved as me and my friends like to go, go, go. The lunch was good at Columbia Harbor House, and the tour was a very neat tour. I am a CM so some of it was a bit redundant to my training and Traditions classes for Disney but it was definitely cool to see the parade storage facility and other behind the scenes areas that not many guests get to see. I wish the Utilidor portion was a bit longer because that is a truly awesome place to see when youre down there however they only took us about 20 feet around it and back up. This is understandable tho as I have seen alot of things that have changed the magic for me in the utilidor haha...But def do Keys to the Kingdom! If you dont have as much time, Mickeys Magical Milestones is also a neat tour! Have fun and let us know how it goes! :wave:

heliumalias

Keys to the Kingdom tour was awesome when I went on it. IN case your worried about hearing the tour guide they give you an earpiece. just remember that there are certain types of questions that they'll only answer "backstage" in case someone overhears and it spoils the magic for them.

DivineMadness7

On my next trip 350 days away :brick:Im thinking about doing a tour of MK. My questions are what one should I choose and why? I know its kind of a loaded question with answers that will be long and personal pref but Im curious what they all have to offer from people who have done them.

Our trip is 10 days, with park hopper with water park tickets. So I have the time to do it.

10 days? 350 away? and didn't you just come back? Oh honey, you should be an AP holder! Any trip over/around 10 days, it seems to be beneficial to buy the AP because the hotel discounts will make up the difference! Anyway, that's not what you're here for...

I've always heard good things about Keys to the Kingdom as the best over-all tour. I did my research for my trip next week. We ended up selecting to do the Epcot Segway tour, but if we were doing an MK tour it would definitely be KTK. Even lunch is included! Long enough but not too long of a tour, IMHO. Good luck choosing, you've got some time! :wave:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
10 days? 350 away? and didn't you just come back? Oh honey, you should be an AP holder! Any trip over/around 10 days, it seems to be beneficial to buy the AP because the hotel discounts will make up the difference! Anyway, that's not what you're here for...

I've always heard good things about Keys to the Kingdom as the best over-all tour. I did my research for my trip next week. We ended up selecting to do the Epcot Segway tour, but if we were doing an MK tour it would definitely be KTK. Even lunch is included! Long enough but not too long of a tour, IMHO. Good luck choosing, you've got some time! :wave:

Our trip IS 10 days...not IN 10 days! lol!!!

Well its free dining when I go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom