Mk secret!!more like history of ride!!

ultraplayer26

Original Poster
wdw emptys out its a small world ride every year, and collects all the change people throw in the water and they donate it to charity!:) pretty cool!

DizneyPryncess

That's really nice - that's something that I didn't know. I wonder if they do the same thing with money from the fountains & Cinderella's wishing well.

TheAmazingBobbo

Yeah, notes to self:

1. If you're going to try to take a picture on Splash Mountain with your cell, make sure you have a very good grip of it and that you are not hanging it over the edge of the boat for a better shot.

2. If your hat has blown off once into the lap of the person behind you, you should probably not wear it the next time on the ride.

Hi

Also during the summer season time April through Early October do not sit in the 3rd seat on splash mountain, you will get soaked not wet SOAKED!!! I did lucky me, I was drenched when I got off...YEA :hammer:

Kobe!!

Also during the summer season time April through Early October do not sit in the 3rd seat on splash mountain, you will get soaked not wet SOAKED!!! I did lucky me, I was drenched when I got off...YEA :hammer:

I don't think this has anything to do with just "the 3rd seat"....

yeti

I know, I thought the fact that Disney sent the coins in the SW river to charity was interesting, too!

JKMAGIC

can i get a reliable source to this change collecting to donations to charities, because as i believe...isn't that stealing the consumers money?

PLeyava

Why would it be stealing the consumers money? They are the ones that decided to throw their change in there in the first place.

It is true, I work in Fantasyland and can confirm of this, it's donated to Give Kids the World I believe, but the change is collected and donated, yes.

donsullivan

Premium Member
They are not always in the most obvious locations but there is usually a sign around or in the water features somewhere that identifies where any money goes.

Jefferson1964

I was in the FIRST seat and Got soaked....after dropping from the main shute when it came around water was shot up around the briar patch and hit me and my son...we were COMPLETELY soaked through and through....its all about timing...i got off and watched and it would hit sometimes others it missed...but i must say more in the back row got the soaking than the front...at least while i watched for 30 minutes while i dried out....

protiius

Yeah, notes to self:

1. If you're going to try to take a picture on Splash Mountain with your cell, make sure you have a very good grip of it and that you are not hanging it over the edge of the boat for a better shot.

2. If your hat has blown off once into the lap of the person behind you, you should probably not wear it the next time on the ride.

last time i rode splash mountain i had my hands in the air for the drop...next thing i know i have a cap in my hand...it had flown off the head of a guy in front of me and my hand must've been in the right place at the right time...it was a cracking catch!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom