MK or EPCOT???

MMMMMickey

Looking for opinions....I'll be on my own our last night (rest of family is taking an earlier flight home). I can't decide to do MK or EPCOT. We'll be down 1st weekend in Dec., it's been 2 years since I've been down during holiday season. I'm torn between seeing Illuminations of MSEP. Help!?!?!

WDWLOYAL1971

Looking for opinions....I'll be on my own our last night (rest of family is taking an earlier flight home). I can't decide to do MK or EPCOT. We'll be down 1st weekend in Dec., it's been 2 years since I've been down during holiday season. I'm torn between seeing Illuminations of MSEP. Help!?!?!

Have you already seen either one? To me they're both great. Illuminations is fabulous and so is the MSEP. We personally always re-do M.K. at our last day. For us it just has so much magic. :wave:

Upvote 0

MMMMMickey

Original Poster
It'll be the Monday night (12/5)...so no MVMCP....BUT EMH @ MK. Thinking I'd try to do both? I've seen both MSEP & Illuminations, but it's been quite a few years for both. We'll have to play it by ear...but, I'll take the consensus and start @ EPCOT and see how I feel before heading back to my room to pack. :cry: Thanks everyone!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom