MK needs a Pinocchio dark ride.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Pinnochio? I would love it to fill the spot where Stitch is evacuating....sure it doesn't fit the theme......just wishing something Classic Disney would move in there....even if it were PInnochio in Space.....and I have seen Philharmagic many times....I could stand to see it go for a dark ride. I like it but am not attached to it.....just don't mess with my BTMRR....;)

Bacon

Well, no, because it takes place in Italy.
4d67676f2478e5cdb64b3008e06f51da.jpg

Magic Kingdom needs more dark rides! Look at Disneyland! Snow White, Pinnochio, Roger Rabbit, Alice In Wonderland, and most of all Mr. Toad! We need these rides in Orlando!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Magic Kingdom needs more dark rides! Look at Disneyland! Snow White, Pinnochio, Roger Rabbit, Alice In Wonderland, and most of all Mr. Toad! We need these rides in Orlando!
Well, we lost one of the dark rides we had (an original MK attraction, mind you) to a glorified meet and greet space.

JAG107

If Pinocchio is built where Philharmagic sits (which I feel is the perfect spot!), I will have one less item on my list of reasons why DL's FL is superior to WDW's. Seriously, even with 7DMT, it's embarrassing. 2 meet and greets? 2 dark rides? FL still needs help IMHO, but not as much as Future World...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom