MK favorite snack

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
ice cream cone from the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street, although the fresh made chips at the Friars Nook are pretty good too.

Beth R

Ice cream cookie sandwich from Main Street Bakery - with 2 types of cookies!

FYI, it is not listed on the wall as being a DP snack, but as to use a snack credit for it at the register -- they always say yes!

JillC LI

Ice cream cookie sandwich from Main Street Bakery - with 2 types of cookies!

FYI, it is not listed on the wall as being a DP snack, but as to use a snack credit for it at the register -- they always say yes!

I know, and oddly, they will not let you use a Snack credit to get the same thing at Fountainview in Epcot. These are a close second to a Pineapple Dole Whip Float for me.

First thing that comes to mind is, of course, the Dole Whip, but that's a recently acquired taste.

From my first trip when I was 5, I've always had to get a churro from the churro cart in Frontier Land, and a Mickey Ice Cream bar somewhere in the MK. So those two are actually the tops on my list :slurp:

hajenga

Original Poster
What actually is a Dole Whip

Many have reccommended a Dole Whip or a Dole Whip float. Anyone want to try to describe what these are?

mousefreak

Dole whip floats

Dole whip is quite possibly my favorite food in all of the World. It is a pineapple (or orange) sorbet. They make it even more delicious by making it into a float with fresh pineapple juice. Only 14 days until I have one in my hands!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom