MK Cinema getting talking Mickey!!

this sounds pretty cool. i wondering if this would be to much of a hassle. and i wonder if this is more of a kids thing. I know my way around the parks. i dont need a little plush telling how to get around the park

bhg469

Originally posted by Mickeyman819
this sounds pretty cool. i wondering if this would be to much of a hassle. and i wonder if this is more of a kids thing. I know my way around the parks. i dont need a little plush telling how to get around the park

knowing eisner the mickey will conveniently guide you to the nearest gift shop.

bhg469

Originally posted by spider-man
:lookaroun I bought all five. :lookaroun

sorry man, must have killed your wallet. mine makes a neat paperweight, no wait its too light its prettymuch just sitting there, i wish they sold that remote that they give cast members to make it light up like in the park

WDWspider

Yeah, well... 100 years only comes around once... at least until the 100 years of Disneyland, then 100 years of WDW. :hammer:

Anyway the second gen Magic momments pins look like they eliminated that problem, they will have built in games.

I actually got my pins on Ebay so I paid like $70 for them, but still, it was a hunk of change.:cry:

Maybe with the Mickey being Plush, they can easily replace the Plush Exterior therefore improving the longevity of the Toy??? I guess I'd have to see one to really base a good argument. Obviously Disney has considered these things.

bhg469

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Umm...I got all 5 too :lookaroun

it would have been nice to get them all and hang them up but i only make 25 G's a year im limited to moderate resorts and 2 100 years of magic pins. cant afford much more than that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom