MK and Epcot background music

larryl9797

Original Poster
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can pick up the theme music for MK and Epcot pavilions / Lands or major attractions? I know that amazon has one or two CDs out there but those are limited at best.
I have been looking on my own without much success

any ideas?

Thanks! :wave:

Fun2BFree

Mousebits has the biggest selection of Disney park music on the net. It's a torrent site though, so you'll need a program like uTorrent.

mcjaco

I can vouch for Mousebits. I just found it, and I love it.

You might want to invest in a external hard drive, you'll need it with all the goodies!

Check this out

Go to www.live365.com search Disney...there are great Internet radio stations there that play exactly what you are looking for 24/7. You can either pay for a membership and listen commercial free, or listen free and get the commercials. I listen all the time. You can even get Radio365-Mobile for your phone, car, pocket PC, PDA... You can also buy from the stations themselves. They also have a wide variety of genres to listen to from all over the world.

My favorite is Park Hopper Radio, but I have a whole slew of stations in my presets. I listen at work and home mostly. I even went out and bought a wireless speaker at Sears to set up with my computer so I can listen outside on the deck or patio at home. If you listen and close your eyes, it's almost like being there...I love it! I did say almost...:wave:

Cynderella

Go to www.live365.com search Disney...there are great Internet radio stations there that play exactly what you are looking for 24/7. You can either pay for a membership and listen commercial free, or listen free and get the commercials. I listen all the time. You can even get Radio365-Mobile for your phone, car, pocket PC, PDA... You can also buy from the stations themselves. They also have a wide variety of genres to listen to from all over the world.

My favorite is Park Hopper Radio, but I have a whole slew of stations in my presets. I listen at work and home mostly. I even went out and bought a wireless speaker at Sears to set up with my computer so I can listen outside on the deck or patio at home. If you listen and close your eyes, it's almost like being there...I love it! I did say almost...:wave:

I'm listening to the Main Street Loop on Mouse House right now :D

tractorm3

Try this site out, its free and has streaming music from all the parks. It has random background music, tracks chosen by listeners, 2 channels that plays soarin' tracks and star tunnel tracks over and over. http://www.subsonicradio.com/

DITTO, I usally have it playing when im doing work or want to fall asleep. They have alot of background and under the request they always manage to play a ride auido, i even got to listen to one of my all time extinct favorite the Alien Encounter......may it rest in peace. :brick:

mcjaco

And if you don't like torrents, you can use Freecorder to record music from the web.

It's a pain, but I did that for quite some time.

Susan Savia

Thanks everyone for places to find the park music!!! I love the Epcot entrance music and around innoventions area best of all!!!

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

Kwit35

Thanks everyone for places to find the park music!!! I love the Epcot entrance music and around innoventions area best of all!!!

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

D-Magic Radio at Live365 is my favorite. I think they highlight Epcot on Monday's and Thursdays.

lilclerk

I wish you could buy mp3s of Disney soundtracks on amazon. I really want Spectro, but I don't want a CD of it haha.

larryl9797

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies... I cant get online streams here at work so I might just use a combo mousebits / record off the radio streams and stick em on my MP3 player....!!!!

thanks!!!!!
:sohappy::sohappy:

Kwit35

Thanks for all the replies... I cant get online streams here at work so I might just use a combo mousebits / record off the radio streams and stick em on my MP3 player....!!!!

thanks!!!!!
:sohappy::sohappy:

That is what I do. Is there something in particular you are looking for?

larryl9797

Original Poster
I am looking for some newer higher quality theme misic ( MK Main street, Epcot, Animal kingdom, MGM) really anything that I can put on my MP3 player enjoy while I am *not* at the MK and take a mental vacation.. nothing real specific...

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom