MJ's very, very ungood night...pixie dust please....

Chape19714

I was brought here from the other thread...I know that is the last thing you probally need to put up with at this time. We really found out who has the "Disney Magic" in them after all. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep us posted!

And...yes, sadly, health care in Florida is not what it should be. My mother is an NP and says this all the time. It is quite sad.

Don't let the ******** in the other thread bother you! I am gonna start reading Chit-Chat now!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks again for all of your support guys...We had a magical but tough weekend...We are waiting on MJ's wheelchair assesment anxiously....her WC is really not adequate anymore and is starting to cause some issues. Sunday was a hard day, she had more petit mals than normal, but no grand mals (which is good and bad) she was really having some severe meltdown's which is so unlike her I can't even tell you, so it scared me pretty well....For now we are still waiting and seeing....UGH

tigger248

I'm a little late in finding this thread, but wanted to pop in and send some pixie dust your way. I'm so sorry to hear about all the troubles and hard times you have all been through. I'll keep your family in my prayers and I wish only the best for MJ.

TiggerBW

I too am late in finding this thread. I'm not sure how I missed it. I'm so sorry! I'm now praying for MJ and your family. Hang in there. God Bless You!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom