MJ's very, very ungood night...pixie dust please....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
Poor thing. :( Give her a big hug from me, and take it easy yourself, as well. I hope you have plenty of people to help you out, and give you a little rest.

She's getting lots of hugs, unfortunately, no, we don't have a lot of help, in fact, pretty much none at all.... :(

Gucci65

Hang in there. With a little luck maybe another cancellation will pop up before July 13th.

MJ is in my thoughts and prayers!

Slipknot

MJ is addopted, right? If so, I know the love you have for her, being addopted myself. Hang in there. We (I know I am) are here for you 100% BTW, does MJ like the Disney pins? I have a very limited (only 750 made) edition pin that I would like to send you guys or even give it to you personally. Let me know. :wave:

captcanada

stranger said:
Wow, you guys sure went through something last night. The most important thing is MJ gets better. I agree with Barnum’s post, maybe a trip to Disney to see Mickey will help recuperate her powers.

Well...the doctor said it would be ok. And many in the "New age" type religions would say all the "positive energy" would do her good.
If MJ were my child....I'd take her.

But...she is not. And I can understand the "over-protective mommy instincts" kicking in.

So...to summ it up.....
Take her, but keep an extra close eye on her.

Worst-case....medical staff should be able to get to her as easily at disney as at home. And the healing power of "joy" has been scientifically proven.

(fingers crossed though that it was "nothing". Like heat-stroke or something that isnt as serious as the symptoms made it seem. Heck....toes crossed too).

(edit)-- Seems I should have read all posts befor I posted. Glad you went and very glad it WAS a good day. Fingers AND toes still crossed though.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for all of the support....I don't know what we would do without WDW and you guys, you are the bright spots for us right now...Here's the latest and greatest....

She still isn't quite recovered...waiting for the Neuro is awful, she is having 5 or so mini seizures a day/night....and now we need to get a wheel chair accessible apt...sigh, she is getting a new chair and her PT wants her in it at home more.

BTW, if any of you are coming to town or live here in town, we love to meet new folks, so we'd love to have a meetup! MJ lives for her meetings with guests and CM's.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Slade said:
MJ is addopted, right? If so, I know the love you have for her, being addopted myself. Hang in there. We (I know I am) are here for you 100% BTW, does MJ like the Disney pins? I have a very limited (only 750 made) edition pin that I would like to send you guys or even give it to you personally. Let me know. :wave:

MJ is adopted and I never imagined it was possible to love another human being this much until I got her. Thank you so much for being here for us, we need all the help we can get right now. MJ loves pins, we originally weren't going to collect them for her because, frankly, we couldn't afford it, but then ppl (CM's and guests alike) started giving them to her. We have attached them with locking backs to a board and display them on her wheelchair and during the week she spends hours looking at them. Each has a story and each is sooooo precious to us. I feel slightly bad when other kids want to trade with her, but like I said each is precious and has a story. We would love ot accpet your very generous gift. In person would be terrific, but you can mail it if you prefer. Let me know. We are at the parks every weekend....(wish we had known that would happen before we popped the $$ on Seaworld/TampaBG passes :D )

Slipknot

MommytoMJM said:
MJ is adopted and I never imagined it was possible to love another human being this much until I got her. Thank you so much for being here for us, we need all the help we can get right now. MJ loves pins, we originally weren't going to collect them for her because, frankly, we couldn't afford it, but then ppl (CM's and guests alike) started giving them to her. We have attached them with locking backs to a board and display them on her wheelchair and during the week she spends hours looking at them. Each has a story and each is sooooo precious to us. I feel slightly bad when other kids want to trade with her, but like I said each is precious and has a story. We would love ot accpet your very generous gift. In person would be terrific, but you can mail it if you prefer. Let me know. We are at the parks every weekend....(wish we had known that would happen before we popped the $$ on Seaworld/TampaBG passes :D )

I'd prefer to meet you guys!! Right now my Seasonal Pass is blocking me till August and school has just started up again, but I wouldn't mind paying the money for a 1 day park hopper pass for a Saturday or Sunday before then. I'll try and find a picture of the pin incase you already have it. See you soon. :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Slade said:
I'd prefer to meet you guys!! Right now my Seasonal Pass is blocking me till August and school has just started up again, but I wouldn't mind paying the money for a 1 day park hopper pass for a Saturday or Sunday before then. I'll try and find a picture of the pin incase you already have it. See you soon. :wave:

That would be great, we would love it!!!! As far as the pin, we only have three pins that are not the traditional ones and they are CM exclusives, the Castle for HCOE and two CM lanyard pins, so I doubt she has it! Can't wait to meet you! Let us know when!!!!

Slipknot

Here is a pic of the pin, you said you have a HCOE castle one so just to make sure. keep in mind that this one is 2 - 3 inches tall and 1 1/2 inches wide. Hope this isn't the one you said you have.

LEHCOEcasltepin.jpg

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
OH MY GOSH, that is sooooo beautiful, MJ screamed and nit my shoulder when she saw it! No, that isn't the one we have....the one we have is just the gold castle with HCOE below it.....Thank you so much, we can't wait to meet you!

TiggersPooh

i know of which one she is speaking and no its not that one.

I hope everything is going well! Though we have only met a few times I love when I see you all! I was completly flattered when you had me sign MJ's autograph book! Many of us in Tomorrowland know your family and like when you come to visit. If Im at Buzz Greeter when you come to visit next time Ill make sure to take you in the "special" entrance that we used last time!

PM next time you plan to visit the MK and Ill make sure to have a special surprise for MJ. (I like to hand out lil toys to kids at times)

Slipknot

MommytoMJM said:
OH MY GOSH, that is sooooo beautiful, MJ screamed and nit my shoulder when she saw it! No, that isn't the one we have....the one we have is just the gold castle with HCOE below it.....Thank you so much, we can't wait to meet you!

*sigh of relief* I know it won't be this month or early July but it should be soon. :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
TiggersPooh said:
i know of which one she is speaking and no its not that one.

I hope everything is going well! Though we have only met a few times I love when I see you all! I was completly flattered when you had me sign MJ's autograph book! Many of us in Tomorrowland know your family and like when you come to visit. If Im at Buzz Greeter when you come to visit next time Ill make sure to take you in the "special" entrance that we used last time!

PM next time you plan to visit the MK and Ill make sure to have a special surprise for MJ. (I like to hand out lil toys to kids at times)

We'll be there Sunday! We'll have another family with us, we will make sure to find you...we love the special entrance, so much easier in that bulky chair! Can't wait to see you!

Slade, just let me know when and we'll be there! We love to park hop too, so we can do any park you like, MJ is pretty adventerous....

Man, I don't know what I would do without you guys.....we are so lucky to have you all to love on MJ...we've been so lonely and you all are helping sooo much!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom