MJ's Posse

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
That is wonderful.

We have a little boy in Church who couldn't walk. I assume he had some sort of problem with his legs developing. Now he can walk with a walker and sometimes without it. I cry almost everytime out of happiness.

It is wonderful!!! Every small step is so huge for her!

Her name is mongramed on her wheelchair and in the car the other day she was pointing to each letter and I was naming them and she actually named the M and I without my help! It's a big weekend!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Well I'm glad you managed to fit that in there. :lookaroun

In true Connor fashion, my bed is (I forget the real name for it) about 4 ft. off the ground with more storage doors underneath. I am always the focus of attention.:lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
Oooooo! Congratulations! I've been thinking about doing that myself.
The new thread name sounds great to me!

This thread had become so important to me that I figure it is worth 5 bucks a month...

I also needed more photo space to share pics with you all!

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
It is wonderful!!! Every small step is so huge for her!

Her name is mongramed on her wheelchair and in the car the other day she was pointing to each letter and I was naming them and she actually named the M and I without my help! It's a big weekend!
From my expereinces, Bonny, I've found that these steps seem to come in spurts - you'll probably see a few more big ones in the next week.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
In true Connor fashion, my bed is (I forget the real name for it) about 4 ft. off the ground with more storage doors underneath. I am always the focus of attention.:lookaroun

Do you fall out of it often?
That could explain a lot. :lookaroun

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Betty, how was your shopping day?
It was lots of fun! we went to all the cheap and sleazy stores in town and made fun of lots of stuff. At one place you could buy genuine prison uniforms for $5.00 in blue or orange, and extremely dented cans of Campbell's soup for $.25.

Nemo14

Nemo14 said:
It was lots of fun! we went to all the cheap and sleazy stores in town and made fun of lots of stuff. At one place you could buy genuine prison uniforms for $5.00 in blue or orange, and extremely dented cans of Campbell's soup for $.25.
We actually did some serious shopping too, since DD is going to be sharing an apartment with a different roomate next year, so she needed a few things for that. It was fun, and we spent a lot of money.

CaptainMichael

Where'd everyone go??? We're almost there!

Here is a Wafflefest shirt:
jitcrunch.aspx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom