MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Looks like it's going to be a hot week - temps close to 100 by Wednesday... :eek:

Yes. Same here! It's even too hot for the pool in the afternnoon. I'm not going till after dinner, because the sun is just a bit much for me.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I figure if it's going to be this hot hee, we might as well live in Florida! :cool:

Right!
If it were up to George we'd be there already!
I still have a few ties that bind. . .
But hopefully someday!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Right!
If it were up to George we'd be there already!
I still have a few ties that bind. . .
But hopefully someday!
Same here - we really can't leave with Dave's mother in the nursing home, but someday.....

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Same here - we really can't leave with Dave's mother in the nursing home, but someday.....

Someday. . .
But in the meantime, we go as often as possible. . . and then coming here is the next best thing!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
:sohappy: for you!
Where are you staying and for how long?
Just going for the weekend - one day in the parks. We're staying at POR. The game plan right now is
breakfast at Boatwrights
AK for Everest
MK for Pirates
Epcot for food &Wine - stay 'til Illuminations is over, then back to MK for Wishes and TTA.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Just going for the weekend - one day in the parks. We're staying at POR. The game plan right now is
breakfast at Boatwrights
AK for Everest
MK for Pirates
Epcot for food &Wine - stay 'til Illuminations is over, then back to MK for Wishes and TTA.

Sounds like a perfect plan!
All the must-dos!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Sounds like a perfect plan!
All the must-dos!
Pretty much! Dave turns on Commando mode when we hit the parks, but I'm more of a people watcher, so I think this will be a reasonable compromise for us both.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Pretty much! Dave turns on Commando mode when we hit the parks, but I'm more of a people watcher, so I think this will be a reasonable compromise for us both.

When we went with my sister and her boyfriend on their first trip to WDW a few years back, George had the whole thing planned down to a science from beginning to end. They said they needed another vacation to rest up by the time it was over, but they did thank him for making sure they didn't miss anything. And believe me, they didn't! It was an endurance run from start to finish, but we did have fun!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
When we went with my sister and her boyfriend on their first trip to WDW a few years back, George had the whole thing planned down to a science from beginning to end. They said they needed another vacation to rest up by the time it was over, but they did thank him for making sure they didn't miss anything. And believe me, they didn't! It was an endurance run from start to finish, but we did have fun!
I say we send George and Dave on a one-day trip to WDW and let them compete for the most rides completed! You and I of course would have to be the scorekeepers!

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
I say we send George and Dave on a one-day trip to WDW and let them compete for the most rides completed! You and I of course would have to be the scorekeepers!

I'd like to partake in said competition. :D

Is the prize a Dole Whip? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom