MJ's Family of Friends

Connor002

Good News!
I looked at the calender.
I don't go back until the 26th!
The 15th is probably an important date for something, still... but hopefully I'll remember that later. :lookaroun

imagineer boy

They say that Junior year is the best year. Is there any truth to this, because I'm gonna be a junior next year. I hope its true, ;) BTW, for all you beccoming sophmores, prepare for hell.

nibblesandbits

They say that Junior year is the best year. Is there any truth to this, because I'm gonna be a junior next year. I hope its true, ;) BTW, for all you beccoming sophmores, prepare for hell.
um....junior year is extremely hard! Hey...what high school do you go to? You can PM me...I was just curious. (Promise I'm not going to stalk you! :lol: )

nibblesandbits

I've gotta go decorate for my wedding reception tomorrow. I probably won't be on tomorrow b/c I'll be taking pictures and what not...so I'll talk to you all most likely on Sunday! :kiss:

Pongo

Mmmm... No. They say Junior year is the HARDEST year. And it is. Nothing compared to sophomore year.

Senior year is the best year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom