MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Which is what and where?
:lookaroun
Be gentle, I'm a private school boy with no outside experience.
Oh sorry. Central High School is a previously all-boy high school in the Olney section of Philadelphia, right next to Girls' High, where my girls went. I don't know for sure when it became boy-girl, but it is a very well ranked high school. In public schools, it's probably right below Masterman, which is the cream of the crop.

Connor002

Oh sorry. Central High School is a previously all-boy high school in the Olney section of Philadelphia, right next to Girls' High, where my girls went. I don't know for sure when it became boy-girl, but it is a very well ranked high school. In public schools, it's probably right below Masterman, which is the cream of the crop.

Bolded could use more explanation.:lookaroun

Connor002

May I rant on something?
Although it's not like I'm waiting for an answer...
Anyway.
Somehow on vacation, something came up about school stuff and whatnot between mother and aunt... apparently I've been invited to go on a student exchange program... four times over the last few years... and they never even mentioned it to me.

Wonderful!
Oy.

Nemo14

Original Poster
May I rant on something?
Although it's not like I'm waiting for an answer...
Anyway.
Somehow on vacation, something came up about school stuff and whatnot between mother and aunt... apparently I've been invited to go on a student exchange program... four times over the last few years... and they never even mentioned it to me.

Wonderful!
Oy.
exchange program to where?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom