MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Chipped Beef Gravy here....

I'm trying to think of ranking names for MJ's spot, you know, when you have X number of posts you get a name.....I hate Starting Member, New Member, etc... any ideas?

Disnut

Chipped Beef Gravy here....

I'm trying to think of ranking names for MJ's spot, you know, when you have X number of posts you get a name.....I hate Starting Member, New Member, etc... any ideas?

I am not very good at this but I was thinking along the lines of beginner friend and so on in stead of New Member. You could go with New friend also.

MommytoMJM

Hmmm, I thought of that, but then that doesn't work because some people like my mom don't post often, so she'd be beginner friend...I thought about using the characters of Peter Pan, (her fave thing right now) but thought the boys would obkject to having their title be a girl (since there are boys and girls in Peter Pan....I need 6 titles...I could do the colors of the rainbow I guess...sigh.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Quick hello - I went to 5 different stores today looking for Magnet men, and no one carries them....:mad:

Nemo14

Original Poster
front.jpg

Front

back.jpg

Back

I got mine at Hammett's (which closed), but I would try Staples or your Dollar Store. Maybe even Circuit City. Or Office Depot.

EDIT: The clippies aren't really that big, my scanner enlarged it.

Ummm... no comment.

need I say more?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom