MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

Just got a disturbing phone call, so I've got to go figure some things out. Be back later. Have a good day all!:wave:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
I'm good.
How's our favorite bunny today?

I got dressed this morning for casual Friday ( jeans, polo shirt) and was halfway out the door when I realized it was Thursday, and had to run back inside to change. Last week's 4 day workweek really screwed with my head. :hammer:

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
I got dressed this morning for casual Friday ( jeans, polo shirt) and was halfway out the door when I realized it was Thursday, and had to run back inside to change. Last week's 4 day workweek really screwed with my head. :hammer:

LOL! :lol: you're so funny ;) I hate those 4 day weeks... b/c as nice as they are it takes me 3 weeks to back on schedule ;) LOL!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Everything okay Betty?
Not really.....

My brother's MIL, who I'm very close to (we went to high school together - long story), has been battling colo-rectal cancer for a little over a year now. She's had chemo and radiation and seemed to be doing pretty well. Since Easter, her back has been bothering her though, so they did some tests last week, and she apparently has some "legions" on her spine. She's on her way to the hospital now for an MRI, and I'm very worried about her.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Not really.....

My brother's MIL, who I'm very close to (we went to high school together - long story), has been battling colo-rectal cancer for a little over a year now. She's had chemo and radiation and seemed to be doing pretty well. Since Easter, her back has been bothering her though, so they did some tests last week, and she apparently has some "legions" on her spine. She's on her way to the hospital now for an MRI, and I'm very worried about her.

Oh, man, so sorry to hear this! *Hugs!*

Nemo14

Thanks guys. They told her it might be arthritus, but I'm too scared to hope for the best. Her daughter, my brother's wife, died 10 years ago a week after a cancer diagnosis, and she has basically raised my brother's 3 kids ever since (another long story). She's been through so much already...

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Not really.....

So sorry, Betty!
Maybe the results won't be bad news.
Let's hope.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:

You fit in here nicely, Bunny honey! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom