MJ-Palooza!

lunalovegoddess

For Bonny:

http://www3.telus.net/public/a7a55952/friendship-puzzle/friendship-puzzle.htm

Click on each color one by one to reveal a surprise...

*hugs for everyone in the thread* I'm heading to bed since I stayed up finishing the LEGO World Cup for Aidan. (Just had to put the stickers on.) Both kids enjoyed their evening at Downtown Disney with the grandparents, and couldn't wait to build once they got home! I had fun building with them, something I don't get to do often. At 10pm I told them they had to go to bed, since we will be meeting the grandparents at Epcot tomorrow 9:30am. The nice thing is that this year they have gotten used to waking at 6:30am and getting ready for school, so we are always ready to leave the house at 8am now. :D

jesserin

hmmm... isn't it amazing how many people don't like reading MJ's threads until they have an ulterior motive?

btw... from someone who does care about bonny and mj - I missed you today bonny, i went up the road to a different beach to hang out today - lol.. hope you guys had a great day! *kiss's* for MJ! :)

Nemo14

Good morning all!
I just wanted to say that I just finished reading all the shenanigans last night, and I can't tell you how much I needed to laugh like that - you guys are all nuts and I love you all!:kiss:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Good morning all!
I just wanted to say that I just finished reading all the shenanigans last night, and I can't tell you how much I needed to laugh like that - you guys are all nuts and I love you all!:kiss:

:D
Glad we gave you a giggle!
Good morning, Betty! :kiss:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I'm beginning to think the entire east coast north of Florida will not be safe till she returns home. :lol:

:lookaroun
Seriously - it happens every year! I have a theory that somehow my Dad is behind all this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom