Uponastar

Pongo said:
Oh, regarding last night.

I never built my Digital Fortress.

I decided to read a different book :lol:

I read Digital Fortress.
Not bad.
But no Da Vinci Code.
I'm looking forward to Angels and Demons.

Connor002

Uponastar said:

Plussing
A term used by Disney employees that refers to the process of adding little things to a ride, show, attraction or work of art that already seems very good. Walt Disney did plussing on every project he was involved in to reach perfection and outdo competitors. Examples of plussing include everything from adding fireworks to the rooftop scene in Mary Poppins to continuously adding things like a playable "scavenger hunt game" in the waiting area of the Haunted Mansion attraction at Disneyland Park.

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Plussing
A term used by Disney employees that refers to the process of adding little things to a ride, show, attraction or work of art that already seems very good. Walt Disney did plussing on every project he was involved in to reach perfection and outdo competitors. Examples of plussing include everything from adding fireworks to the rooftop scene in Mary Poppins to continuously adding things like a playable "scavenger hunt game" in the waiting area of the Haunted Mansion attraction at Disneyland Park.

So Dot is your addition to Jess to make her perfect?

:veryconfu

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Plussing

I see.
And that's what I was . . .
That's . . . well . . . I . . .
I guess I'll just move on from here.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom