MJ-Palooza!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Dot walks up to the cash register at Rite Aid this morning. . .

Young man at register: "Good morning, Sir, how are you today?"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

He quickly turns bright red and apoligizes:
"I'm so sorry! I seem to being seeing dots before my eyes this morning."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

(I didn't tell him just how funny that was!)
I just accepted his apology.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dot...now that's funny! :lol:

nibblesandbits

maggiegrace1 said:
love0025.gif
:hurl:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I already know I love Panera Bread.
And others on here rave about Cold Stone.
I'll let you know.
actually, I've never been impressed with Cold Stone. We have lots of local ice cream places here that kick their butt.

Cold Stone's ice cream doesn't have much flavor to it to me. They have great topings, but the flavor of the ice cream is just ok.

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
We're on our way to Walmart to get some necessities and have something to eat, see you all when we get home.
I want to be there going to walmart and being in Florida...

:(

one year and counting...hopefully....

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
actually, I've never been impressed with Cold Stone. We have lots of local ice cream places here that kick their butt.

Cold Stone's ice cream doesn't have much flavor to it to me. They have great topings, but the flavor of the ice cream is just ok.

The first ColdStone opened in our area last year. I can't stand the stuff. Just walking past the shop makes me sick to my stomach...smells like super sweet vanilla. :hurl:

I like frozen custard best anyway. Tried gellato for the first time the other day...very nice. They even had sugar free.

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
The first ColdStone opened in our area last year. I can't stand the stuff. Just walking past the shop makes me sick to my stomach...smells like super sweet vanilla. :hurl:

I like frozen custard best anyway. Tried gellato for the first time the other day...very nice. They even had sugar free.
Oh I love the super sweet smell of those ice cream places...but the smell at Cold Stone doesn't match the taste of the ice cream there. (Especially the chocolate...you'd think it would taste like chocolate, but to me it has absolutely no flavor)

Never tried gellato though...and I'm pretty sure I don't want to either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom