MJ-Palooza!

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
Relax Mom!
How long has she been doing this?
Usually, you can count on that sort of thing stopping when she gets really hungry!

well she is fed through a feeding tube like Mj...we have been working with baby food on a spoon and bottles..She will eat some baby food but not a bottle at all...Its frustrating..I do not want her to get so used to the tube that she wont want anything by mouth at all....Im just upset I guess...I want her to be able to eat Birthday cake for her first birthday and it's a little depressing...:( :cry:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
maggie will not take a bottle...UGH!!!!!
She refuses..clamps down on it.....Im going to lose my mind

That is really common in kids on feeding tubes Dana, don't push it or it will become a power striggle, talk to her feeing therapist about it.

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
well she is fed through a feeding tube like Mj...we have been working with baby food on a spoon and bottles..She will eat some baby food but not a bottle at all...Its frustrating..I do not want her to get so used to the tube that she wont want anything by mouth at all....Im just upset I guess...I want her to be able to eat Birthday cake for her first birthday and it's a little depressing...:( :cry:

Don't be upset Dana.
Did you talk to her doctor about it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom